chapter two

why don't you notice me?
" I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention and....and I'm sorry?"when I looked up I was starring into doe like eyes full of malcontent "hey baby didn't know you were a bottom" then he whispered into my ear "I was going to ask you later but now will do give me a later." Without missing a beat he got off me smirked then walked away to catch up with his friends. I was used to him saying explicit things like that all the time. I was still kind of shocked though usually I'm not but this time he caught me by surprise normally I smell his axe cologne, but this time i was too busy spacing out to comprehend the overwhelmingly nasty smell. Minho and Key noticed that I didn't get up when he left so the only logical question they had to ask escaped from Minho's lips first "what's wrong Taeminnie?" Then key asked " what happened normally you avoid him like the plague didn't you see him or smell him?" I shuddered then replied " if I saw or smelled that imbecile I would have walked a mile left or right and his cologne burned my eyes so I can't see at the moment but I'll get up when I can see again or when the bell rings whichever is first" both of them sighed then plopped down next to me then mindlessly started to chatter about him and how he needs to wear less cologne and learn about personal space. Sometime in between when they started to talk about him being a total erse human being I regained my vision then the bell rang.I got off my grabbed my bag that had landed a few feet away from me. I started to walk to my home room when I paused and called back "see you in second" then continued to walk off. I couldn't stop thinking about him though. Sometimes he scared the out of me like last week he pinned me to the wall in the bathroom after school and it was just me, him and Minho who was waiting outside of the school for me. Thankfully he was only trying to scare me that time but there were other times I wasn't so lucky. Him and I are the only people who know about this and I know I should tell someone else but when I imagine their expression and how they'll react I can't do it. Besides the only people who I could tell is Minho and he'll probably be ashamed to look at me after I tell him and it petrifies me. Home room rolled by in a blur of self pitying, hatred and a tiny hint of fear mixed with some confusion about whatever the hell was on the white board but I eventually figured it out. If only I could solve the rest of my problems by myself. Minho, Key and I sat at a table near the back of the English class talking about how home room was such a bore and how we wish we could have the class with each other. Then the king of erse incentives walked over and said " Taemin I think I want that dance now" he said it with a smirk " no " I had to whisper so Minho and Key didn't hear. " I think you meant yes" I tried to make it quick so they wouldn't notice " kai I will not give you a now nor ever" then I turned around and started talking to Minho.