|| 4 ||

The Flowershop Girl

"Is this why you don't want to accept my confession?" Kyuhyun cold voice make Seohyun look away through the window. The raindrop rolling down on it.

'Out of all day, why must today that the rain have to falling down?'  she burst into tears but she manage to hide it from the male. Kyuhyun look at the fragile face. Her pale face. Her lips is not red anymore.

"Seohyun, you should tell me at the first place." Kyuhyun caressing her smooth fingers. Seohyun turn her head, looking at Kyuhyun. He kiss her palm making Seohyun guilty.

"I love you and you should tell me about this so that I can help you." Kyuhyun look at her. Seohyun open to say something but nothing come out. She should trust at him! She should do what Yoona unnie said!

"I love you, Seohyun." Kyuhyun said.

"Seo, say something. You make me worry!" He caress her hair. Seohyun just lookat him, battling with his mind wether to confess or not.

"I-I l-love you too." There! The long-awaited words! Her soft voice make Kyuhyun froze.

"Can you repeat? I'm kinda deaf." Kyuhyun said making the female chuckle.

"Good to see you happy and I know that you love me." Kyuhyun said.

"Y-you know? H-how?"

"My sixth sense." again she chuckle.

"So...what the doctor say?" Seohyun change the topic. Kyuhyun's smile faded.

"Kyu, what the doctor said?" She repeat.

"Nothing. Just eat your medicine. That's all." He said.

"How long?"

"What?"

"How long I'm going to alive?" she asks as her tears start rolling down.

"Forever. You're going to alive forever."

"It's not funny, Kyu."

"I'm not joking. Trust me, you're going to alive with me forever." Kyuhyun firmly said as Seohyun's tears start to rolling down.

* * *

Everyday,Kyuhyun would visit and talk to her. Sometime, whenever Kyuhyun pay a visit, she already in her dreamland.

Kyuhyun walk in just to see her sleeping figure.

'I wondering what if you left me? What I'm going to do without you? Am I going to miss you? ' 

Kyuhyun strock her hair. Putting it behind her ear. Making the female awake.

"You're awake? Sorry I'm waking you up. Sleep. You must be tired." He said convince the latter.

"Kyu, I'm not sleepy anymore. Plus, I'm bored! Can we go out for a walk?" She asks.

"But the doctor said you- "

"Come on, Kyu! Forget what the doctor said! Please...I really want to see the sunset." she pleading the male.

Kyuhyun uncomfortable but he need to take her somewhere she want but knowing the doctor didn't give her permission to go anywhere, he have to persuade the doctor.

What if this is her last wish?

* * *

Kyuhyun push the wheelchair on the rooftop. Seohyun look at the scene happily, waiting for the sun to set up.

"You know, I really want to watch the sunset with the one I love." Seohyun said.

"And that's me." he said to cheer her up. Once the sun start to set down, she squeal.

"Omo! So beautiful." she said. "Yeah, like you." Kyuhyun said making the female cringe.

"Stop with the cheesy word, Kyuhyun. I hate it." she said.

"But you love me." he tease.

"Stop it! I'm tired. Kyu, can I borrow your shoulder? I want to sleep, just... for a while." she said before closing her eyes.