|| 3 ||

The Flowershop Girl

Various thought that come across his mind on why Seohyun reject his confession. He need to hear on his own. He need to know that desperately.He already tried to call Seohyun but she never picked up! He should meet her at the flower shop. He need to know. Scratch that. He must know his weakness that make the female rejected him.

Seohyun just stare at the sunflower blankly. Yoona notice the change in her attitude. Lately, she's zoned out. Plus, she always decline the phone call once it rang. Yoona worried by looking her dongsaeng behave strangely. Yoona walk over to her patting the said shoulder.

"Unnie, why?" Seohyun asks innocently.

"You ask me why? Yah! Seohyun! What's wrong with you lately?" Yoona asks directly.

"Ever since you dinner with Kyuhyun, you acting strangely. Speaking of him, why I never see him now? Where did he go?" She continue.

"Unnie."

"Seohyun, look like you guys having a big problem. What is it? You can tell me." Yoona convince making the latter sigh.

"Unnie...he confess to me."

"That's good! What your answer?"

"I rejected him." Seohyun said making the latter shock, widen her eyes and open a gap.

"Why? He is your first love! At least accept him! Or...is this because of that?" Yoona asks making the latter nod her head. Yoona take a deep breath.

"Seo, I think you need to forget about that first. Look, Kyuhyun is your first love. Remember when you told me that the first thing you want is to fall in love before-"

"Unnie, I can't. I just...can't get rid of my feeling afraid that he maybe leave me if he know about that."

"Then talk to him. Atleast let him know about it. Explain to him. Maybe he can think about it. Give him chance, Seo." Yoona convince.

"I don't know. I'm afraid to see him." Seohyun lowered her head. As in cue, the doorbell rang revealing Kyuhyun walk in.

Talk to him. Yoona mouth to Seohyun before he walk away to greet Kyuhyun.

"Oh! Kyuhyun-ssi, I'm sure you're here to meet Seohyun. She's in the back." Yoona inform and walk away to the counter. Kyuhyun clueless but he just walk to the said place. Seohyun look up just to meet Kyuhyun's warm gaze.

"Seo, let's talk." Kyuhyun start but Seohyun just look away avoiding his gaze.

"Not here." Seohyun grabbing her bag and walk away while Kyuhyun trailing from behind. Once they arrive at the usual cafe, they just stare at each other.

"Seohyun...tell me. Did I do wrong?" Kyuhyun start.

"No. It's not you who wrong. It's me." Seohyun look away.

"Kyuhyun, at first, I just want a friend. You're my very first friend excluding Yoona unnie. But I never expect for you too confess at me." She continue.

"I can give you time."

"There is no time for me, Kyuhyun. Let just stay as a friends." With that, Seohyun grab her back and leave Kyuhyun. As she was about to walk, her head start to dizzy and her face become pale. Her body start to unbalance that make her fall down but Kyuhyun manage to hold her. She faint.

* * *

The door flung open as the doctor walk out from the room making Kyuhyun walk closer to the doctor.

"Is she alright?" Kyuhyun asks waiting for the doctor's answer.

"Are you her family?"

"I'm not but she's my...friend." He said.

"Well...young man...I'm not very sure about this but you must be aware about her disease right? I don't know how to say this but her time is getting shorter. Maybe around 2 or three months." The doctor said making the male speechless.

"I-I'm sorry but can I know what her disease."

"I thought she told you."

"I...kinda forgetful."

"Well she's been suffering from Leukemia. It's already a years. All she need to do is eat the given medicine and hope for a longer live." The doctor pat his shoulder before walk away.

Kyuhyun just stare at the thin air.

"This is not I want! I can't be love!!"

"I'm not that perfect as you thought!"

Her words keep replaying in his blank mind. Now, that answer his question. He completely speechless. Soon, Yoona come in rush.

"Kyuhyun-ssi." Yoona greet. By looking his expression, she thought that he already know.

"I'm sorry. I can't do anything." Yoona said and enter the room. Few minutes later, Yoona walk out.

"She's awake and she want to see you.I'm going to buy some food for her." Yoona said and walk away.