|| 1 ||

The Flowershop Girl

"Sir, it's lunch time. You shouldn't skip your lunch." The secretary remind him as the male too absorb reading the documents.

"Lunch already? Thank you for remind me." Kyuhyun said as he close the documents and put it at the edge of the table. He walk straight to the door leaving his secretary. He drive his car and park at his usual place in front of a coffee shop.

Kyuhyun enter the coffee shop and be greet by the usual workers. He walk to his favorite place which is at the window so that he can see the view. Ordering his usual coffee and try to see the better view. His eyes fixed at a figure upon the figure walk out from the flower shop across the coffee shop which is another reason for him to choose the seat.

He smiling like an idiot while looking at her. The one that he love but the funny thing is that he never have the guts to talk to her. He looks like a stalker when it comes about her.

When the fate want us to meet? This question always playing in his mind.

* * *

The next day, as usual, he take his lunch at the coffee shop as usual. He walk to the counter to pay his drinks. When he was about to turn around, he bump into someone. He look over at the face.

It's her!! The flower shop girl!

Kyuhyun, who is in his own world not realize that the girl already bow at him several time for an apologize.

"I'm sorry." Her soft voice escape from her lips.

"No. It's okay." Kyuhyun said nervously. Her lips curve upwards making the latter's heart beat abnormal.

"I should leave. I'm sorry once again." She bow at him for the last time before turn around and leave him. Kyuhyun secretly smile. He step ahead and look down upon he feel like he step on something. A silver necklace on the ground. He bent down to pick up the necklace and observe the necklace. A name engraved on it.

"Seohyun. What a nice name." Kyuhyun mumble before leave the cafe.

* * *

Kyuhyun lean his back against the chair observing the necklace. He should use this chance to talk to her. As the time pass by, he go to the cafe. He enter the cafe and to his shock, his usual spot is taken! He look at the other seat but it's full. The vacant seat is at his usual spot which is across to the female who sit at his seat. He walk over to the female.

"Excuse me, is the seat taken?" Kyuhyun politely asks. The female turn to him. Once again he shock by looking at the face.

"Hey! It's you!" She point at Kyuhyun, showing him a warm smile. Kyuhyun just let out a nervous chuckle.

"Yeah. Can I sit since it's full." 

"Of course." She said. She then held out her hand, offering a handshake.

"I'm Seohyun." She introduce herself.

"Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun." He reply the handshake.

"What are you doing here anyway?" Seohyun start the conversation.

"Well...I'm usually drink here at this time and at this seat."

"Oh! Really? Omo! I'm sorry for sitting here. I'll going now." Seohyun said.

"No! It's okay. I'm enjoying the sight."

"What sight?" Seohyun asks.

"N-nothing...J-just kidding." Kyuhyun said.

"Oh!" Just the words that escape from the female's lips. Then, the awkward silence make them uncomfortable.

Come on, Kyu! Asks her number!

"Uhm...can we exchange numbers? Maybe we can be friends" Kyuhyun asks making the latter chuckle.

"We already friends. But here. You can have my number." Seohyun said and hand him his number.

"Just saying...that I'm working at there. The flower shop across to this cafe." Seohyun continue pointing at the familiar flower shop.

"I know."

"You know?"

"Yeah. I always see you there." Kyuhyun said making the female look at him weirdly.

"Don't get me wrong! I'm not a stalker!" He panic.

"Relax. I'm not saying anything about you being a stalker." Seohyun said. She then look over her watch.

"I should get going. See you later." Seohyun bid a goodbye then walk away.

"Hey! Wait! You forget your..." Kyuhyun watch her figure disappear.

"Necklace. I guess we're going to meet again." Kyuhyun said smiling like an idiot looking at the necklace.