Meeting The Other Members....

My Love Is Only For You....

Your POV:

I decided to go to the backstage to meet Kikwang. As I was rushing, I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Hey! Watch where are you going!" The voice of the angry guy made me startled.

"I..I..am..so..sorry," I stattered.

He turn around. It was none other than SHINee's Jonghyun.

Jonghyun's POV:

I bumped into someone. I was so angry and shouted at her. I turned around and saw a pretty-looking girl whom I have never met before.  Her beady brown eyes and long brown hair melted my heart.

"Its ok, sorry for making you startled. My name is Kim Jonghyun. I have never seen you before..." I said

"Oh,nice to meet you. My name is Lee Gieun. I am going to meet my Kikwang oppa. I got to go now. Bye," she said with her sweet voice. 

Lee Gieun. What a nice name.

Your POV:

I rushed to BEAST's make-up room. I went in straight to the room. I saw my brother and the other BEAST's members tidying themselves up.

Kikwang's POV:

"Gieun! You are here! Let me introduce to the other BEAST's members. This is Doojoon,our leader. The one beside himis Hyunseung,Junhyung,Yoseob and finally Dongwoon,the maknae." I said.

Gieun politely bowed at each of the members. I saw Yoseob hyung blushed. Dont tell that he is starting to fell for my sister. Gieun also blushed upon bowing at Yoseob. I should alert the others about this new couple! Kekeke.... But,will Gieun's heart smashed into pieces when she knew the truth? Ah, nevermind.

I then spoke up,"Gieun,would you want to stay with us at our dorm? Our dorm is quite near to your school. Do not worry. We will find time to visit Umma and Appa,ok?"

Gieun paused for a while. Then slowly she nodded her head. Yes! Success! I gave a wink at the others a wink but they did not seem to understand the meaning of it. I whispered to them that we would all go to my home to take Gieun's belongings before going back to the dorm.

Your POV:

I felt weird why Kikwang oppa asked me if I would want to stay at their dorm. I decided to agree as the dorm is near to my school plus I would feel bored without Kikwang oppa around. I packed up all my belongings and bit farewell to Umma and Appa. I am sure going to miss them A LOT. When we reached the dorm, a rude shock struck me to see that the dorm was a mes and I HATE messy places.

  "Why is your dorm SO MESSY?! Better clean it up,NOW! I will clean up the living room while the rest of you clean your own rooms. Mission starts NOW!" I instructed them.

They obediantly cleaned up their messy and untidy rooms. I found that they each share a room. 2 in 1. Doojoon with Dongwooon, Yoseob with Junhyung and Kikwang with Hyunseung. So far, the neatest room was Doojoon and Dongwoon's. I am a very fast cleaner till I have time to cook for them. By the time they finished cleaning, I am done cooking. We settled down to have our dinner. After dinner we watched a horror movie. I didnt dare to do so but put on a brave face and watched together with them.

"AHHHH!!!" I shouted when I saw the scary-looking vampire drinking a human's blood. I hugged the one sitting beside me as I thought Kikwang was the one beside. However, I actually hugged Yoseob. He was shocked for my deed. I quickly let him go. However,my heart was beating so fast when I hugged him. Why am I feeling like this? I decided to go in and sleep.

 

Yoseob's POV:

 

 My heart felt so warm when Gieun hugged me. It was an extraordinary feeling. Dont tell me Im in love??!! We watched the movie till the wee hours. We went to bed at 3 A.M. By that time Gieun was fast asleep. I decided to look around. Good,they are all asleep. I sneaked into Gieun's room. I saw her sleeping peacefully on the bed. She looked like a sleeping beauty. Kikwang,youre so lucky to have a beautiful sister like Gieun. My heart was moved to kiss Gieun. I gave Gieun a kiss on her cheek. Phew! She did not wake up. I quietly sneaked back to my room and went to sleep.