BEAST's Debut!

My Love Is Only For You....

Your POV:

  "Annyeong,oppa! See you later!" I shouted to Kikwang oppa who was rushing to the MNET Building to get ready for their debut stage later on. As soon as I walked into my school, thousands of fangirls crowded around me.

  "Promise all of us to tell us any news about BEAST,ok?We are sure you can do that! Lee Kikwang's your brother...." one of the girls exclaimed.

I have no choice but to do so. The same situation happened in my class too. All the fangirls in my class surrounded me and begging me to tell them any news regarding BEAST. I just nodded my head.Just then,our strict Maths teacher, Miss Choi entered the class. Phew! At last! Lessons soon begun....

No one's POV:

Kikwang was late for his meet with the other BEAST's members at MNET Building for their final rehasal before the grand debut. It was already 10 A.M. He was already 1/2 an hour late for the meet. At last, he arrived.

Kikwang's POV:

I.AM.DEAD.MEAT. Manager hyung & the others will surely be mad. I took a deep breath before entering the building. As I have expected, Manager hyung & the others were waiting impaitently for me. I briefly explain to them why I was late. Fortunately, they forgived me. We started our reharsal as soon as the song 'Bad Girl' was being played.

Your POV:  

'RING!' The school bell rang signalling the end of school hours. It was already 3 P.M. Kikwang oppa's performance will be in 2 hours' time. I rushed back home. As soon as I reached home,I gobbled down the kimchi Umma had cooked in the morning before she left for work. I then wash the dishes and took a quick shower. I quickly put on the blouse Kikwang oppa had bought for me during my birthday and a pair of denim jeans. I put on a bit of make-up,took my hoodie & handbag before dashing out of the door. I waited for about 15 minutes before a taxi came by. I flagged it and was driven away. After a full 30-minute trip, I finally reached the building. By then, it was 4.50 P.M. I was relieved for I was just in time. I went to the building and seated at the front row. Just then, the show begun. It was then Kikwang oppa's turn to perform....

Kikwang's POV: 

 I was damn nervous. My heart was racing. I took a deep breath in and all six of us went to the stage. Thousands of our fans screamed their heads off. We were so shocked that we, a new band, already has a lot of fans. Then I saw a familiar face in the crowd. It was Gieun! I was so happy to see her cheering for me and the rest. The music then played. After performing Bad Girl & Mystery, a thunderous applause came. We were so happy that our performance was entertaining. We then rushed to the backstage.