The 'Date'

My Love Is Only For You....

Your POV:

"RING!!!!" My alarm clock went.

It was 7 A.M on a bright Sunday morning. I stopped the alarm clock and decided to check out the others. To my surprise. they are still sleeping. Ithen took a shower to refresh myself. After showering, I decided to cook breakfast for them since they are still sleeping. I finished preparing the breakfast at 8.30 A.M. I decided to wake all of them up. I heard from Kikwang oppa that all of the members sleeps like logs(including him,too!) so I knew that waking them up is a challenging task. I prepared to scream my head off.

"Yah! You sleepy heads wake up! Its 8.30 already! WAKE UP!!!" I screamed, but no avail.

I have no choice but to scream at their individual ears in order to wake them up.

"WAKE UP!!!!" I screamed.

They woke up,startled. They argued with me for waking them up so early. I did not care and forced all of them out of their beds. Mission accomplished! They grumpily obeyed my commands. they liven up upon seeing the food I prepared for breakfastcbut I told them to take a shower before breakfast. They hurriedly shower and settled down in the dining table. We hungrily gobbled down all the food.

Yoseob's POV: 

We gobbled down our food hungrily except for Gieun. She ate in a more politely manner and always told us not to gobble our food just like that as we can get choked. She looks so cute and sweet when eating. Luckily the others did not realise that I was admiring Gieun. Gieun suddenly looked up sensing someone was looking at her. I quickly continued eating my food. What a cute girl.

"All of you will wash your dishes yourself after eating,ok?" Gieun said.

All of us nodded.

"Oh, by the way, can one of you help me to bring all the dirty laundry to the laundry shop?" Gieun asked.

We paused. Then,Kikwang spoke up,"My dear sister, all of us have schdules today. Maybe except for Yoseob."

"Alright then. Yoseob, finish up your food quickly and get ready. We will leave in 15 minutes," Gieun said.

Why me? As far as I know, none of them have schdules today. Are they putting me and Gieun together? They are going to get it later. But obviously,it is true I like Gieun. I just obeyed her orders and got ready. She was also ready. Being a gentleman, I carried 3/4 of the laundry while she only carried 1/4. We chatted and joked around as we were walking to the laundry shop which was not far away. When we reached the laundry, I suggested to go out and have a stroll while waiting for the laundry to get washed. As we were strolling, we met that girl.

-FLASHBACK-

"Suzy let's break up,"I said

"But why oppa? Why?"Suzy asked.

"You betrayed me. You said that you already broke up with Jonghyun but its just a lie. From now on, dont ever call me oppa. We are nothing now and dont ever dream of me coming back to you,"I said my final statement before leaving.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"Hi! We have never met for a long time," Suzy approached me and Gieun.

"Hi Suzy. This is Gieun. Gieun,this is Suzy,"I introduced.

They bowed at each other. Suzy continued,"Yoseob is actually my               "

I covered , making her other words unclear. I then continued,"Suzy is about to say that I am her best friend since young."

"Sorry Suzy,we are running late now. Hope to see you soon!"I said my final sentence, grabbed Gieun by her hand and walk as fast as we could to the laundry shop to pick up the laundry.

We arrived at the laundry shop, panting.

"Why do you walk so fast just now?" Gieun asked.

"Erm...,cause Im scared that the others are worried about us for taking so long to send the laundry to the laundry shop," I lied.

Actually Gieun,I did that to protect you from evil Suzy. We carried the laundry back to the dorm. Luckily, the boys did not anything about my outing with Gieun. 

No one's POV:

Since that outing, both Gieun and Yoseob fell for each other even more. Each day Gieun saw Yoseob's face, Gieun fell for him more and more and vice versa for Yoseob. But, both of them still did not one to confess their's feelings for each other.