Chapter 3

You and Your Scent

The next morning, L.Joe’s walking for school earlier than usual. He stoped by ChanHee’s house and knocked the door.

“Please wait” a voice come from inside.

ChanHee peeking from the hole and when she saw L.Joe in front of her house, she immediately opens the door. “L.Joe!”

“Morning ChanHee” he smiled at her “Morning. What are you doing here?”

“Mmmm just passing by” he chuckles “No. I want to walk to school with you, ChanHee” by that, her eyes widen. “Wait a moment!” then she disappear from her door. L.Joe can hear the sound inside her house. She’s rushing cleaning the table, washing the dishes and grabs her bag.

“Okay let’s go” she appears at the door, ready to leave the house.

They walk to school while having small conversation. Then L.Joe stops at the tree he waits for her yesterday.

“L.Joe? What happen?” she stop and facing him, worried.

“Well, you can get in first, ChanHee. It won’t be good for you to be seen walking with your student. Maybe it’s okay once or twice, but I’m planning to walk with you every morning, ChanHee” She blinks several times cannot register what she just heard, but then she smiles widely. “Okay then, L.Joe. See you in class” she waves and turns around, heading to school.

L.Joe watching her back till she disappears, then he takes a look at his watch. Good timing.

Soon, a car stop and Changhyun get out of it. “Good morning L.Joe baby” she hugs him and kissed his cheek.

“Morning Changhyunnie. Should I show you again how to give a proper morning kiss?” by that, he lifted her chin and kisses her lips. “That’s, my dear, a morning kiss for L.Joe” Changhyun blush hard and all she can do just nods.

“I’m sorry yesterday I was late, and have to go home early” he said to her.”It’s okay baby. I left my phone at school. Lucky you didn’t wait for me” they’re walking to Changhyun class holding hands.

“You know the new math teacher, baby?” Changhyun ask. “Yes, dear.”

“I don’t like her” L.Joe suddenly stop and staring at her. “Why?”

“Because the boys on my class crazy over her. I wonder what happen in your class. I don’t want….” She didn’t continue her words. She knew exactly that her boyfriend is a player. But she didn’t want to point that out to him.

“ssshhh it’s okay, girl. Don’t worry. I’m yours” he said that while pulling her into his hug.

It’s kinda tiring having a jealousy girlfriend. Why oh why L.Joe, you choose her from all the girls out there.

She feels comfort on his arm. But then L.Joe let her go. “Go to your class. See you later baby” with a pout, she walk to her class, and when she turns around, L.Joe isn’t there anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! *bows* Thank you for reading my story~ and leaving comments <3 I Love you, dear my readers <3

This is a short update, but I made it become 2 chapters hehehe

At first I thought it will be a short story with only 2 or 3 chapters, but in the end, my hand keep on typing so...I don't know how long it will be

Hope you will keep on reading it

Feel free to give me comments, ideas or anything :)