Admit it?

Just you

JONGHYUN'S POV

 

I closed my eyes for awhile, and the next thing I know was I felt someone sit beside me. Who could it be? Of course it would be Key. We're stuck inside the bathroom right. 

 

*dug dug, dug dug*

 

Oh no. Seems like my heart is going to jump off my chest anytime soon.  He leaned on my shoulder and whispered.

"Jjongie, can I stay like this for a while? Looks like it's gonna take forever until those three wake up."

"Sure Kibummie." I patted his head a bit and kissed his forehead. He suddenly sat up in surprise and his head collided with my lips. 

 

'Babo babo. Shouldn't have done that. Owww.' I thought to myself.

"Omo Jjongie! Sorry!"

"It's alright Key." I smiled at him.

"Oh . Blood.." He wiped the blood in the corner of my lips and apologized again.

"Uhm Jjong. Why did you kiss me a while ago?"

"Uhm.. Uhh. Uhh. Sorry Key. I mean.. Sorry to surprise you like that.."

"It's okay, but.. Why?"

"Uhm. Because.. I.. I love you. Cause we're SHINee right? And you're my dongsaeng.

" He stood up looking so pissed.

"Oh. Is that so. Dongsaeng? Ts."

"I mean.. You know.."

"Nah. Never mind, HYUNG." He sat back near the door where he used to sit a while ago.

We stayed like that for about.. 10 mins and 26 seconds?

 

"Uh, Key. Can I talk to you?"

"Now what is it, HYUNG?"

"Come closer please."

"Yah, I just came back here." I sighed in defeat and sat beside him.

"Key. I think.. No.. I feel.. I mean. I'm.. You know. Inlove with you.. Please please, don't hate me please.

" I was stuttering while saying every word. I was so nervous, and soooo scared to be rejected by him. He didn't react and it hurts. I know what will happen next.. Everything will be awkward between me and him. He won't talk to me and.. And.. My thoughts were cut by him when he suddenly hugged me from the side.

 

"I love you too, Jonghyunnie." I hugged him back and kissed his forehead.

"Forehead again, seriously hyung?" I smirked and pulled him into a kiss. The kiss was so sweet and soft. Key tastes like a sweet candy. His warm breath that makes my mind go whirling. I felt his hands pull me tighter to deepen the kiss and I thought, 'I wish this moment would last forever.'