Crap. This door..

Just you

KEY'S POV

 

I walked to the bathroom lazily to wash my face. Since I still feel so groggy, I didn't bother closing the door. And Oh yeah, the door is broken.

 

*flashback*

 

"Yah! Key! Taeminnie! Jonghyun-ah! Minho! Help! Let me out!" I heard someone screaming and I was very sure it was Onew hyung. For Christ's sake what's wrong with this King of Sangtae right now?

"Key Umma, what's going on? Is that Onew hyung who's screaming?" I let out a small giggle because our maknae really looks so innocent.

"Let's just check on him Taeminnie."

"YAAHHH! GUYS HELP!!"

"Okay okay hyung. Stop screaming please! Taemin get Minho."

"Ne hyung." Taemin brought Minho tagging along behing him.

"Minho-yah. Kick the door." I commanded.

"Yah please faster. It's suffocating in here."

"Hyung stop panicking. And back off the door please. I'll kick it open." Minho kicked the door open and Onew hyung ran towards the kitchen like there was a ghost running after him. The three of us gave each other a confused smile and then bursted out laughing. 

 

*end of flashback*

 

I smiled softly as I remember what happened to Onew hyung. That dubu sangtae. I dried my face with the soft pink cottony towel hanging on the rail until I heard a door slam.

 

*BAM!!*

I turned around to only find the bathroom door closed. Oh .

"YAH HYUNG! Taeminnie! Minho! JONGHYUN! Jjongie-yah!!" I yelled as if I was trap in an alien place.

"Omo. Anyone there?? how am I going to get out." I kept shouting until I heard liquid dripping inside the toilet bowl.

"Yah Kibummie. Can you be a little quiet for awhile. I'm peeing here. See?" I let out a loud gasp as I turned around and find Jonghyun in front of the toilet. I quickly turned my back to him and cursed under my breath.

"Jonghyun-ah. What the hell are you doing here? And why the hell did you close this freakin' door? Now we're gonna be stuck here for who knows how long."

"Stucked? In here? Why?"

"Aish. This door is freakin' broken."

"Oh.. I'm sorry Key.." He flashed that cute puppy eyes that no one can't resist. Oh God this is killing me. I looked down to hide my blush from him and then heard him speak again.

 

"Key. Please don't be mad.."  I bit my lip to keep me from laughing. Damn, he's too adorable to handle.

"It's okay Jjongie. Let's just wait for someone to open this damn door for us. And by the way, why the hell are you here?"

"Uhm.. Uh. Yeah. Sorry 'bout that. Didn't.. Didn't know you're inside." He said while stuttering. 

"Oh.. Is that so?" Now I couldn't hide my blush anymore. The thought of being stuck in here with him doesn't even help. I thought to myself. I sat near the door and rested my head on the nearest wall. Jonghyun sat beside the bathtub which is approximately.. 3 meters away from me. 

 

'Ugh. Why does this bathroom have to be so large?' I muttered to myself. 

 

JONGHYUN'S POV

 

I watched Key fiddling with his hands sitting in a corner near the door. He looks so cute! That's why I fell inlove with this guy years ago. But I'm very frightened to confess cause it may cause a bit.. I mean a lot of awkwardness between us.

 

'Ugh. Why does this bathroom have to be so large?' I muttered to myself.  I can feel my heart beating so fast with the thought of being stuck in here for a while. God, why do I feel so shy when I'm with him. It's not like he knows my feelings towards him. I closed my eyes for awhile, and the next thing I know was..