Final.

Innocent

Kyungsoo, Jongin, and Sehun were sitting on the living room couch together watching TV. It was just a normal for them. The maknaes were chatting carelessly, while the other paid no attention to them. They didn't have to watch their language when their hyung was around. They didn't have to care, because Kyungsoo was innocent. He was innocent, nice, and most of the time ignorent to what was going on around him. This made them happy, since they were quite mischievous young men.

-

"Hey, Kyungsoo. When are you making dinner? Chanyeol is complaining about being hungry." Baekhyun asked as he stepped into the living room. Kyungsoo smiled, "I'll get started on it right now, so tell him it won't be a long wait." The older nodded and left the room. Kyungsoo stood up, and headed to the kitchen.

Once inside, he took out the ingredients to make dinner. He began boiling water, and took out a cutting board and the largest knife that was there. He grabbed a few vegetables, and washed them. He placed them on the board, and began chopping them into pieces. He hummed a nice rhythm as he focused on the green plants. Just, then a voice came into the kitchen, "Hyung, can I help? Sehun is annoying me right now." Kai asked as he walked into the room.

Kyungsoo turned around with the knife in his hand, and a smile. "Sure. Just grab another cutting board, and a knife." He told him. Kai nodded and did as he was told. Kyungsoo gave him vegetables to cut, and he began cutting them. They chopped the vegetables together in a comfortable silence. Suddenly, Sehun barged in to the room, "Liar! Suho hyung said that they can still be alive!", the maknae accused.

Kai sighed as Sehun stormed towards him. Kyungsoo just hummed to himself as he listened to the two bicker at each other. Kai turned, placing the knife down to face the other, but he kept holding the vegetables down on the board. He frowned at the younger, "Sehun, that makes no sense. Tell Suho he's wrong, because once someone's head is cut off, how are they suppose to stay alive without a head?" 

The corner of Kyungsoo's lips tugged up at the sentence. "Suho said though! He said that it takes time for the body to realize it!" "Go tell him he's wrong!" Kyungsoo stopped cutting the food, and stood there with a small smile on his lips. It wasn't his normal smile though. It was... 

A menacing one.

His eyes looked directly at Kai's fingers that were on the cutting board. The two were still arguing, so they didn't notice their hyung's shifting aura. Kyungsoo leveled the knife above Kai's fingers. He quickly pulled back, and swung down. Kai froze. His eyes widened, and he screamed ear-splittingly.

He fell to the ground clutching his heavily bleeding digits. The four fingers didn't have tips anymore. Sehun screamed as well. Kyungsoo only smiled as he tossed the fingertips along with the cut vegetables into the pot. "HYUNG! WHAT THE WAS THAT ABOUT?!" Sehun screamed, horrified, as he backed away from the smaller.

"I was cutting the vegetables, and his hand got in my way." Kyungsoo simply said as he helped Kai stand up. He dragged him over to the counter. The boy was sobbing loudly as the pain was wrecking him. Sehun gulped. He ran out the kitchen screaming for the leader. Kyungsoo held down Kai's cut hand on the cutting board.

"P-Please, h-hyung! Please d-don't!" The younger cried as Kyungsoo placed his knife on his wrist. "I'm sorry Jongin, but I need meat for dinner tonight. You understand, don't you?" He smiled as he pulled the knife back ready to swing it down. "Hyung! No! Ple- AHHHHHH!!!!"

Kyungsoo let the boy drop to the floor, screaming as blood poured from his now handless arm. The older continued to smile as he cut the hand into pieces and put it inside the boiling pot. Soon Suho and Chanyeol ran into the kitchen. They froze when they saw blood pooling on the floor as Kai cried.

Kyungsoo turned around and waved. He then grabbed a cup, and pulled Kai's arm up. The two were frozen in place. They were paralyzed. Kyungsoo let the blood flow into the cup until it was completely full. He then looked at the two older males. He smiled sweetly, "Dinner will be ready soon."

He brought the cup full of the dark red liquid to his lips, and drunk some. He smiled widely as he pulled it away. Suho dropped to the floor to vomit. "You should really try some of this! It's so pure and wonderful!" The boy grinned as he poured the rest of the cup into the pot.

He mixed the ingredients around, before testing the taste. He hummed in approval, he loved the flavor, "Perfect." Suho began to crawl out of the room and towards the front door. Kyungsoo saw him. He frowned, "Hyung, don't you want to eat dinner?" Suho ignored him and crawled faster to the only way out. Kyungsoo began to walk to him clutching his knife tighter.

-

The dinner table was accompanied by Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Sehun. All four of them sat with bowls and spoons in front of them. Kyungsoo though, had a knife stuck in the table next to him. He smiled happily at the three. "I hope you like the soup. It's something new, I've been wanting to try." The three stared at the bowls in fear and disgust. Cooked fingers and hand pieces sat at the bottom of their bowls.

Sehun was hesitant, which made him stutter, "H-Hyung, what's this n-new dish called?" Chanyeol and Baekhyun's eyes looked behind the owl-like boy to see Kai without a single breath in him, and Suho struggling to stay awake. A trail of blood had followed him from the front door. Kyungsoo grinned, "I call it SuKai Soup." The three gulped as Kyungsoo dipped his spoon into the bowl to scoope up a finger,

"I hope you like it." 

 

 

This is was based off of this gif set.