Journey to the library.

Wait, He's My Teacher? [ DISCONTINUED ]

IU was now sitting on the subway, waiting for her stop to come around. After a few minutes, her stop came and she got off. "Okay .. Wooyoung told me to meet him at the library." Then all of a sudden, her phone began to ring. She looked at the caller ID. Yoseob .. again. IU sighed with a small grin on her face.

She pressed the small green button and held the phone up to her ear. "Yebosayo?" IU asked.

"Yah, IU, I need to get a book on cooking kimbap. Do you know where a nearby library is here?" Yoseob asked in a panicked voice.

"Why do you sound so rushed?" IU cocked her head to the side while walking up the stairs.

"My sister is coming over today, she'll go freaking ape on me if I don't cook something for her!" He answered.

"Let me guess, kimbap is her favorite food?" IU smiled.

"Y- yea .."

"But .. aren't you really bad at cooking?" IU asked. She heard nothing but dead silence on the other line. Then a sigh came around.

"Er .. well .. it's either me cooking, or me wasting my money on her. She's a freaking monster when it comes to eating, so, might as well just cook instead of wasting my money on Haeyeon noona .." Yoseob trailed off.

"Noona?"

"She's older than me."

"Ah," IU nodded while finally reaching the top of the stairs. "well .. the nearest library is the one that's here in Incheon. You can meet me here at the entrance of the subway. I'm going to the library anyways to meet up with my boyfriend." 

"Ne~ I'll be there in 15 minutes." Yoseob answered and hung up. IU was now going to be late to her meet up with Wooyoung. She face palmed herself and then began to text Wooyoung.

||| Wooyoungie~ mian! my friend needs a book from the library and there's none near the apartment building. since he's new here, he doesn't know where to go. i just have to wait for him then we'll come to the library, arasso? ne~ saranghae! ||| 

IU pressed send and went to find a bench nearby. Luckily, there was one near the ticket machine's. She sat down and waited for about 10 minutes. 

While sitting down, she was dozing off at the same time. Then her phone began to vibrate again. IU answered her cell. "You here?" She asked.

"Yea, I'm coming up the stairs right now." Yoseob answered. Soon enough, IU caught sight of a short, blonde guy. IU watched as he looked left and right, looking for her. She giggled for a bit, then stood up. 

"Yoseob!" She called out. Yoseob looked straight at her, then ran over. IU obvserved him. A pullover hoodie, black shorts, blue Nikes and a blue beanie. "What the hell are you wearing." She asked him.

"What?" Yoseob frowned. "Look, I didn't have anytime to do pick out 'nice' clothing. So this is the result."  He scanned his hand over his current clothing style. IU grabbed the beanie off his head.

"At least take this off. It looks hideous!" She snorted and passed it back to Yoseob. 

"Arasso arasso, c'mon, let's get moving to the library already." Yoseob said. IU was still looking at Yoseob's bed head. He noticed her. "What now?" 

"Come over here." She beckoned him. He, almost angry now, walked over and bent over a bit. IU began to fix his hair, patting it down and combing it. 

"Okay, finished," IU said happily. The blonde boy smirked and straightened himself. "NOW we can go." The two began walking towards their destination, a 5 minute walk at most.

Finally they reached the library and IU caught sight of Wooyoung. It looked like he was looking at some manhwa.

Yoseob and IU entered the library. "Yah, Wooyoung." IU called out. He looked up from his book and found IU standing infront of him. Wooyoung, for some reason panicked and quickly got up. IU laughed. 

"H- hey IU!" He hugged her. She hugged him back. Yoseob looked at the sight. Ah .. young love. What the hell am I saying, I'm only 21.

IU broke the hug then faced Yoseob. "Wooyoung, this is Yoseob. He's a friend of mine that lives on the same apartment floor. Yoseob, this is Wooyoung." The two boys shook hands.

"Thanks for bringing me here IU." Yoseob smiled.

"No problem. Want me to show you the cooking section?" IU asked.

"Nah. I'll find it by myself. Have fun on your date, arasso?" Yoseob winked at her.

"Hah, of course I will." IU answered. The couple said goodbye to Yoseob as he began to roam around the huge library.

 

-----------

end.

so i lied. the date will be next chapter, i promise. i'm just being a lazy because my school is starting in less than two weeks. ;-; ARRGH. i'm pretty much procrastinating on writing right now you guys. sorry. lolol.

okaythnxbye.

EDIT 1 : that gif of yoseob wearing glasses is heavenly. THANK YOU INTERNET. <3