Chapter 19

Together

Dong Wan's POV

"Min Woo!!", Eric's surprised tone greeted my ears. I released my hug from Hyesung and pushed him away. Impatiently, I ignored all the pains that stung me when I made myself got up from the bed. Hyesung was too shocked to stop me. I did not know where I got the strength to walk towards Eric and pulled him back so that I got to see the said name in front of my own eyes.

"Min Woo....", I took another step to hold his face in my shivering hands. He smiled weakly. 

"Babo...why are you crying..?", he said as he wiped my tears. I did not realise when did the tears betrayed me and streamed down again. His eyes were watery. Not different from me.

"Is this really you...?", I traced my fingers on his face. The face that I longed for even in my dreams.

"I am not dreaming, right?", I whispered to myself. When I felt his skins, I cried harder. He is real. He was in front of me. Looking at me with a tender gaze,lovely soft gaze that made me regretted my decision of leaving him even though it was upon his request. I leaned closer to hug him and made sure to not let him go anymore. When my brain assured it was him in my embrace, it made remember that I was injured. It was too late when I let out a muffled gasp when our chests met each other. I did not even dare to let go. I wanted him to stay. I was afraid he would go away.

"Dong Wan,come back to the bed! You are still injured!", Hyesung's voice came.

"No!!", I tightened the hug but that made it worse. I was defeated by my stinging chest.My legs gave up and refused to support me. I clinged to him in my weak state. However, I made sure I did not let him to go away from me again.No. Not a single chance. When I was enduring my pain, suddenly I felt my body was lifted up smoothly. He carried me and put me back on the bed.

"Min Woo...", I hid my face as I felt embarassed to Eric and Hyesung. He had not say anything yet but I know he really cared for me when he tugged me nicely by the blanket.

 

Min Woo's POV

He hugged me tight. I was speechless. I did not know how to confront him but I did not reject his hug. I only let my eyes conveyed it to him that I was sorry. There was no voice in my throat for me to be let out, only the weird sniffing sounds. Hyesung told him to be in his bed, but he refused. Instead, he tightened his hug,refusing to let me go at all. To be honest, I nearly choked but to ensure him I would not go away, I endured it. He let out a painful gasps but he still had not let me go but his legs gave up. Finally, I rested my hands on his waist to support him from falling down. I did not hesitate to lift him in my hug and carried him like a bride to the bed. I was having ert thinking for a moment but then he brought me back to reality as he hid his face in my neck and said my name in a very slow voice.

I put him nicely on the bed and cover him with the blanket to make him warm. Hyesung gave me a smile and nodded. I did not know why he did that but after that, he retreated himself to the stunned Eric that still standing near to the door.

"Hyung!!", Jun Jin arrived. Andy was with him with Min Wan in his hands. Min Wan did not wait any longer to come to Dong Wan.

"Appa!!", he immediately climbed the bed and kissed Dong Wan's cheeks. The child than lied himself next to his father and snuggled him.

"Finally..you wake up...you surprised me..I thought you don't want to meet me anymore...", he cried while hugging Dong Wan.

"Daddy..Kjshdjaliuadhjagy..", I could not get what he was saying as he bawled but spoke at the same time.

"Min Wan...", Dong Wan patted the boy's back to calm his down.

"Hyung..we're going to get something to eat...", Andy secretly wiped his tears.

"We  are?", Jun Jin asked clueless but Andy already took his hands and dragged him out.

"We were just arrived,baby....I...", Jun Jin's voice faintly disappeared. I just stared at the remaining persons in the room. Hyesung gave me a sweet smile.

"Min Woo..where had you been gone..?", Eric's question was unanswered since Hyesung already pulled him.

"Lets go...", Hyesung muttered but Eric was being stubborn. Hyesung had to lure him with something by whispering. Eric followed him obediently after grinning evilly.

"Min Woo....", the sad voice made me to turn my head. Finally, there were only the three of us. Me, Dong Wan and Min Wan.

 

Dong Wan's POV

"Min Woo....", I gathered my courage to say his name. He turned his head to me and looked at me without any expression. Min Wan that lied beside me had slowly fluttered his eyes. Maybe, he was tired of crying. I reached my hand to Min Woo's and gripped it tight. 

"I can explain everything...", I remembered the last moment we had before. I left, without having the chance to tell him anything. That was my mistake. My mistake for not believing in him. His eyes got teary again. He moved his free hand to his jacket and pulled out something from the pocket.

"Min Jung...told me everything...", he handed me a weary paper. I looked at him in confuse and took it. It surprised me to see the well-hidden Min Jung's letter was in his hands.

"How..?", I could not finish my words. He interupted me.

"Andy found it. You know how good he is in finding things like this", I sighed. After that I took my breath deeply and put aside the letter. I did not have any courage to read it one more time. 

"Why did you hide it from me?", his voice sounded so hurtful. I turned my gaze to the white sheets. I could not bare to face him but then again, he was there, waiting patiently for my answer.

"Min Jung and I did not want you to be hurt..", the tears were threatening to come out again.

"Isn't it the same now?", he asked. He sounded so sad.

"What is the difference? At the end, all of us got hurt. Min Jung even left us...", he bowed his head, but his grip on my hand got tighter.

"When did it happen?", he asked after swallowed to his throat.

"Min Woo....", I called his name.

"Tell me. When did Min Wan happened?", he asked with a strained voice.

"I should not tell you that..", I refused to look at his hurtful eyes anymore.

"At least, tell me..how did you meet Min Jung?", I could not help but be honest to him.

"On your birthday...6 years ago...your birthday party....", I turned my head down.

"That long..??", I only nodded, ashamed to myself.

"She asked me to hide our relationship from you", I hold Min Wan close to gain courage.

"You had been dating since then?", he was surprised.

"NO!! We were just friends!!", I denied him.

"But, the day she confessed to me, I rejected her..", I started to open everything. He stayed silent to make me continue.

"That was the same day you rejected me, Min Woo...I got drunk and she came to me...", 

"Wait..you never confessed to me..", he interrupted me.

"I didn't but that day we were talking about Jun Jin and Andy. You said you could not accept man-to-man relationship. That made me realised you would never accept my love so, I drowned myself in drinking. She was there when I thought it was you. I wanted you so much. I wanted to love you, make love with you, touch you, caress you till my mind made me believed that it was you all the time I 'did' it. She said I did not stop from muttering your name when Min Wan was in the process..", I patted Min Wan's head softly.

"Dong Wan...I'm sorry...", he wiped my tears that fell again n again. 

"I never left her, Min Woo. I was getting ready to forget you and marry her but then, my heart still longed for you. Everytime I looked at her, I saw you. I love you very much and she knew it too. We was having a hard time to make you clueless about us. I tried to stop her when the doctor told me she could not survive without caserean but you know her. She was so stubborn, making me feeling guilty all the time. I tried to repent that by being at her side. I tried very hard to feel happy even though deep inside, I was heartbroken. I could not be with you, and I was going to lose my best friend as well. I put a smile face when I was with her at the hospital, but when I got home, I cried...I lost count of my own tears...I...I...", I could not continue.

It was silent. He said nothing and I lost my abilty to speak due to the excessive crying.

 

Min Woo's POV

It was hard for me to utter any words. He had his hard time too. Why did I think it was only me who was suffering? I was so selfish. He was obviously crying after let out the well-hidden feelings for years. We both were hurting and it was not anyone's fault. I stood up from my sitting and that surprised him. I climbed up the bed and lied beside him. It was stuffy but I think it was warmer that way. I leaned closer to put him in my embrace. He closed his eyes and landed his head on my chest. He sobbed hard, his tears dropped on my jacket. I hugged him closer.

"Dong Wan-ah....I love you...from now on, I will love you more...", I made a promise and then I kissed his head. A pair of tiny hands suddenly encircled Dong Wan's waist. I turned my eyes to the owner of the hands who was smiling with closed eyes. Dong Wan said nothing but continued to cry. I bent down and took his face in my hands. It fitted perfectly. I wiped his flowing tears with my thumbs and kissed his eyes.

"Don't cry, babo....", I kissed his forehead. At that moment, I felt something was being lifted from my heart. I never felt so sure in my life when I tilted his face a little. I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine. Both of us was has a same deep loving gaze to each other. He closed his eyes slowly when I lifted his chin before I got closer and caught his lips using mine. He was unresponsive at first, and to be honest, it tasted salty because of his tears, but when I fondled his lips tenderly, the sweetness came. He replied to my kiss and slowly we were immersed in it for such a long time. Our lips tangled and locked each other, refusing to let go. I miss him and I conveyed it through my kiss. He put his hand on my neck and pulled me closer. I kissed him more to make him believe my promise that I would love him more. 

"Min Woo....", he pulled away only to see me.

"Yes?", I caressed his cheeks.

"I love you", he said before he leaned again for the kiss. I felt so happy. No more angry feeling arised when I saw him. No more sad feelings when I felt him. We both got our share in suffering and that was enough. There would be only happiness for us onwards. We were really engrossed in kissing when the door was opened abruptly.

"Min Wan, look what uncle Jun Jin brings.........?", Jun Jin appeared with a confused look. Plastic bags dropped to the floor.

"Aissshhh!! Uncle Jun Jin!! It was going for a better part!!" , Min Wan rose from his spot and approached Jun Jin with an angry face. 

Dong Wan widened his eyes and hid his face in my jacket.

"I thought you were sleeping,Min Wan?", I conveyed what Dong Wan had in his mind.

"How could I sleep when Appa cried like a child? Furthermore, he sounded uglier than me", Min Wan turned to me with his hands on his hips. 

"Besides, I want to see Appa and Daddy kissing in front of me. Uncle Jun Jin ruined it!", he slapped Jun Jin who was still in a shock state.

"He inherited your ness, Wannie..", I whispered to Dong Wan's ear. He slapped me on the chest. Both father and son did the same thing. I could only laugh.

"What happened here?", Eric came with a messy hair followed by Hyesung. He was worse. His shirt was ed and was not tucked in properly in his pants. He did not say anything. Only panting for only they know for what reason.

"Uncle Jun Jin...he...", Min wan was interrupted when Andy scooped him up and kissed his cheeks.

"Forgive him,ok?", Andy smiled and Min Wan nodded. He hugged his uncle Andy and whispered something that made Andy laughed out loud. 

"I will take care of Min Wan until Dong Wan hyung gets discharge. I don't think I believe these two hyungs can take of him when they are like teenagers in love. Always do it.", Andy explained to me. I smiled. Dong Wan too. He reached his hand to Min Wan and the kid obediently came to us. Hyesung grunted with Andy's mark but he could not deny it. Eric only grinned stupidly.

"Appa...Daddy...don't worry. I will behave in Uncle Andy's care", Min Wan said.

 

Dong Wan's POV

"Appa...Daddy...don't worry. I will behave in Uncle Andy's care", Min Wan said. His Daddy lifted him to his lap and I hugged him before I kissed him on the cheeks.

"I doubt that. Your naughtiness comes from your Daddy after all", I ruffled his hairs. Min Woo pinched his cheeks.

"Andy, keep all your tomato ketchup away. He might replace your shampoo with that", Min Woo told the maknae.

"It was you that taught him that!", I pointed my finger to him and he only laugh. Gosh, that laugh. I really miss it. 

"Don't be naughty for the uncles,ok?", Min Woo hugged Min Wan who suddenly teared up.

"What did I do?", he asked the crying Min Wan.

"I miss you...", Min Wan used Min Woo's jacket as his cloth. His Daddy only patted his back.

"Daddy, I love you...", he kissed Min Woo before he turned his head to me.

"Appa, I love you too...", he kissed me before he went to Andy. I only watched him walked away.It was sad but I understood the reason.

 

 

"Wait...what happened?", Jun Jin finally woke from his perplexed condition.

"Why we are leaving again? Baby!!", Jun Jin keep asking things while Andy pulled him.

"I guess, we better go as well. as you can see, me and him has an unfinished business", Eric told us and scooped Hyesung in his embrace. Hyesung was turning into a flush red but he was not rejecting.

Min Woo looked at them weirdly but as soon as he turned his head to me, his gaze changed.

"Min Woo...?", I retreated a little.

"It was only me and you now...", he whispered.

"Min Woo. This is hospital!", I tried to reason.

"So..?", he got nearer untill I could not escape from him.

"It had been two weeks, Wannie~~", he put his hands on the rail. He  got on top of me and locked me using his legs.

"Min Woo...!!", he prevented me from saying anything as he locked my lips again.

"I love you...", he said it for the countless time.

"I love you too", I replied him.

I encircled his waist with my hands.

"Don't leave me again..even if I hurt you..", he caressed my face.

"I promise..", I assured him by pecking his lips.

And then we did what we always did everytime we were alone. No more sadness remains, no more sorrows to be hide, no more secrets between us, no more affliction accompany us. Only happines await for us. There might be fights, there might be quarrels between us, but we will face it,

TOGETHER.

 

-The End-

22/2/2015

 

 

Author's note: Thank You for reading. Many many thank you^^. And many many sorry if this is not satisfying you. Thank you to all of you for reading this. I want to finish this before Shinhwa totally kill me with their comeback. LOL^^. Have fun with oppadeul soon~~ 

Ps: Wannie made me lost half of my soul by his good looks!! And the peircings make me crazy!!KKKYYYYAAAAAA!!

ehem...sorry...hehehe~~

 

I love you all.

Everyone.

Who had commented.

Who had read this story.

I love you. SARANGHAE^^