Epilogue

Together

Min Wan's POV

It had been 15 years since that sorrowful days. I remembered I whispered to Uncle Andy,

"Your plan worked, uncle!", I smiled to myself remembering how cute I was. I am 20 years old now but I still think myself as a child. Why? Hmmm..thanks to both my Appa and Daddy who spoiled me too much. I got my Appa's good looks and my Daddy's sense of fashion. I check myself once again at mirror. I fix my hair for the last time before I grab the car keys on the wardrobe.

"Daddy!!Appa!!", I yell. 

"What..?", Daddy comes out from the room with messy hairs and without any tops. How can he still in good shapes despite of his age? He still has that six packs!

"Where is Appa?", I asked. Before the sleepyhead answers, Appa comes out too. He carries Min Jung in his embrace. AHHH! I forget to tell you. They had a daughter 5 years ago and they named her after my late mother. Don't ask me how they got her!! Ask tsumoru, the writer!!

That girl can not be separated from Appa but she is so adorable. Who will blame her? 

"Oh? You are going?", Appa asked me while approaching me.

"Yup. Today I has extra classes, so I will be late", I cannot tell them my relationship with Jung Pyo. The time has not come yet.

Appa smiles. Daddy comes to me with orange juice in his hand.

Appa leans forward and gives me a sloppy kisses on my cheeks. For God's sake! I am 20 already!!

Daddy does the same thing but his kisses make me smell like orange. Jung Pyo hates orange!!

I endure those overdose of skinship and get out after I kiss my cute sister who loves me too. Everytime, my parents want to do something, they will always leave her with me. So, that explains how close me and Min Jung. Haha!

"Appa. Daddy. Bye~~", I said. Before I left, I heard their morning quarrels.

"He said my name first. That means he loves me more~", 

"He saved my name for the last because he love me more than you!!"

 

I walk to my car and smile when I saw Jung Pyo is waiting for me already with books in his hands.

"Jung Pyo~~", I hug him. 

"How Uncle Eric and Uncle Hyesung doing?", I asked.

"They are healthy with those two annoying twins."

"Hey...they are your brothers", I open the door for him. 

"Lets fetch Sun Jae", he tell me when I settle down.

"I thought it was only you and me today".

"Uncle Andy and Uncle JunJin go for vacation. So, we need to take care of him. After you send them to your house, then, we'll plan our date,okay?" Jung Pyo correct his spectacle. I only gave him a nod and start the engine.

And then, we dash off. 

A message come. It's from Daddy saying,

"I know about you and Jung Pyo. We''ll talk about it when your Appa is not around", I widen my eyes but then another message comes.

"Min Wan, Appa know about it. We discuss it when your fierce Daddy is not with us,okay?", Appa's message sounds like that.

I am dead. Totally. Both Daddy and Appa will kill me!!!!!!!!!