Chapter 3

A Thousand Years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Two weeks, not that much of time, is it? It had been exactly two weeks since the day Kai had entered their school and their life, two weeks of his visit to the doctor, Yixing, was it? More life forced but he wasn't ungrateful, he appreciated the help from his new found bestfriend, now his brother's boyfriend. He wasn't sure if he was just absent minded to notice what those two were up to till now but was that any of his business? No, he hadn't even realized what had actually happened and before he knew it Luhan was not single anymore and all the girls in the school were broken hearted, not only them, but the boys as well, who wouldn't fall in love with a beauty like Luhan anyway, and yes it was coming from his very own younger brother, Luhan was pretty but that didn't mean anything to Sehun, come on the older was with him 24/7, the aegyos coming from him still made him cringe, and apparently to make it more cliché Luhan, the resident pretty boy of their school was in love with the new hot shot and now they were a thing, almost everyone shipped them but him, he didn't feel anything especial (maybe a little jealous since he was still single) except for that he could only congratulate them.

 

He couldn't forget the flushed face of his brother when he announced their very much obvious relationship according to their group of friends, the memory brought a smile to his face.

 

 

 

flashback

 

 

 

"J-jongin and I are d-dating!" luhan finally had the guts to come out to them as he held Jongin's hand tightly, trying to hide his flushed face by looking down.

 

"well congrats!" sehun said easily. He didn't mind it but he didn't want to be left alone, he was pretty used to being around his brother and wasn't ready to be separated yet, "if you leave me bro i will make sure to break you two up!" he said with a slight playfulness to his tone.

 

"so have you two ed yet?" as expected of tao, if it was even possible Luhan's blush went a few shades darker and ran after tao who'd been on his feet the moment the words left his mouth.

It was Indeed funny. He was glad Xiumin took the time to secretly take a few pictures of the blushing mess that luhan was on that day. it was truely a sight to see and sehun would never forget to about it.

 

 

 

 

 

He sighed and brought his hand up to his head holding it in place and pressing his fingers against it, trying to somehow subside the throbbing pain in there. He had to admin, the first week had gone pretty much okay. He could finally sleep again and he didn't have the usual nightmares as much but the past few days he felt like they were coming back to him, and even the pills Yixing had given him weren't working anymore.

 

He wasn't sure if he was glad about the fact that His Brother wasnt home, he had decided to spend some alone time with his boyfriend in their house. If he was home He would probably be fussing over him and now that he wasnt, sehun felt that he needed that attention. he was too much of a baby sometimes. He wasn't weak and definitely not afraid so when his mind came up the term sleep, without wasting a breath, he jumped his bed, pulled the blankets over his head and closed his eyes, begging his brain to shut off and surprisingly it did and before he knew it, he was in a deep sleep.

 

"I Love you, you know that right?" a boy said, his brushed back black locks giving him a neat look as he laced his fingers with the brunette sitting next to him.

 

"I Love you even more," the other boy with brown hair said back to him, his gentle gaze staying on the other as he leaned closer pressed his lips against his cheek. a rare sight of affection between the two. "never leave me, I will die without you...i mean it" the boy whispered in the other boy's ear, burying his face in the other's neck, inhaling the manly scent he that had always loved.

 

"even if the Whole World steps Between us I will never Stop loving you"

"I will make sure to crush those dreams of yours" 

 

Sehun's eyes snapped open and pulled the blankets off his head coming face to face with man that was awfully familiar to him. fear overtook his body. He wanted to scream but His voice wouldn't come out. His body was trembling in a kind of fear he knew all too well. The fear he surely felt before but his memory was not helping him remember, The man smirked pulling out a dagger, pointing it to Sehun's chest "I will destroy you" he said before stabbing the boy right in his heart, tearing out a scream of pain, the crimson g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter