Mission

Lost and Found

Sehun flopped down on his seat in the van. He his lips and boxed the van door. He exhaled heavily. He was still shocked. Why didn't Seyeon acknowledge him? 

"Yah Oh Sehun, what was that just now?" Chanyeol demanded. 

"Yeah Sehun, you were quite agitated just now. You have to maintain your idol image, don't lose your temper in the future okay?" Suho chided. 

"Yeah about that, what made you think that girl was your sister?" Kai snorted.

"...Hang on, do any of us know anything about his sister? He's never talked about her before!" Chen said. 

"Oh yeah, you've got a point." Kai muttered.

Sehun sighed. 

"That girl, that Aelyn girl, is indeed my biological sister. She is, without a doubt, Oh Seyeon. I was the one who allowed her to attend that school." 

"WHAT!" the entire van of guys gasped in shock. 

"It's a long story...." 

"TELL!" 

"But..." 

"If he doesn't want to share we shouldn't force him..." Luhan defended Sehun, who was feeling very troubled. 

The boys quietened down. 

"Well, then something's not right. She refused to acknowledge Sehun earlier on. Whenever I finally get to see my family when we're allowed to go home, I'd run up and give them a hug. Seyeon didn't even seem happy to see Sehun." Lay deduced. 

The members agreed. 

"Let's kidnap her." 

Everyone turned to Xiumin. 

"Alright not kidnap, that's not the word, it's more like, to borrow her, you know, just for a day. Perhaps she had stage fright. The entire school was looking at her after all. We'll find a day for Seyeon to spend time with Sehun." 

"Good idea, and don't forget to introduce her to us!" Baekhyun added.

Sehun smiled. He hoped things would turn out well. 

Operation Reunion: START!