The End of Journey...

Journey To Success

D-DAY

Anna, Airi and Reina are entering the kitchen with their eyes half-open and half-close. They are tired for practicing nonstop yesterday plus rehearsal in Tokyo Dome.

“Ohayou Gozaimasu!” Ayaka lively greets while setting the table for breakfast.

“Ohayou…” the three said and yawned.

Tomu and Misaki enter the kitchen. They are already washed up.

“Girls, get up and wash your faces.” Tomu said.

“Hai…” the three said.

As soon as the three left, Sayaka, Rie and Miori came in.

“Ohayou!” Miori cheerfully greets.

“That’s how to greet in the morning.” Ayaka said. “Ohayou, Lemon.”

Ayaka puts the breakfast on the table.

“I’m so nervous that I can’t eat anything.” Rie said just looking at the foods.

“You need to eat a lot because you will need lots of energy for tonight.” Ayaka said.

Anna, Airi and Reina came back.

“Let’s eat and we need to go to Tokyo Dome early.” Ayaka said.

After the breakfast, they started to get ready.

“Girls, let’s go!” Ayaka called them.

“Lemon, Sayanee, let’s go.” Rie said.

“Hai!” the two said.

……………………………………………………………………………….

When they arrived at the Tokyo Dome, Shoujo Jidai is rehearsing for their number.

“Ohayou gozaimasu!” they greet.

The Shoujo Jidai stops rehearsing.

Sooyoung gets off the stage and hugs Rie tightly and even rubs her cheeks to Rie’s cheeks.

“My Kitarie, I miss you!” Sooyoung said.

“I-I miss you too, senpai.” Rie said.

“Ready for tonight?” Tiffany asks Sayaka.

Sayaka nodded. She wants to ask Tiffany about her hair but she’s shy to tell.

“Umechan, do you lead the group well?” Taeyeon asks.

“Hai!” Ayaka said.

“Whatever happens, just relax and enjoy what you are doing.” Yuri said.

“Remember what we thought of you. We may not there during your summer training but we know that you can do it.” Yoona said.

“This will be your first performance at the front of the audiences, don’t let their hopes down.” Jessica said.

“No matter the result is you girls are always our Shoujo Jidai’s second generation.” Hyoyeon said.

“And My Fresh Lemon will always be my one and only baby.” Sunny said rubbing her cheeks to Miori.

 “Umechan’s group! Come here!” Takahashi Minami interrupted them.

They said goodbye to Shoujo Jidai.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Inside the dressing room…

The dance team is practicing on the side of the room, the acting team is rehearsing their lines and the singing team is practicing their song.

“You’re doing great.” Itano Tomomi said. She came to give support to the trainees.

“Tomochin sensei.” they said.

“Are you nervous?” she asks.

“Very.” Rie said.

She lightly taps Rie’s shoulder. “Relax and enjoy the show. Think that you are performing for the first time at the front of your fans. Think that this is not a competition but just a concert. No pressure, just enjoy the show.” She said.

“Tomochin, you already said what we are going to say.” Miyazawa Sae said from the door with Akimoto Sayaka.

Sae and Sayaka came in and closed the door.

“Actually, we are hoping that you will become the 2nd gen.” Akimoto Sayaka whispered.

“Really?” Airi asks.

“Hai. We trained you for so long and we know that you are capable to be Shoujo Jidai’s 2nd Gen.” Sae said.

“Do you think we really can be Shoujo Jidai 2nd Generation?” Misaki asks.

“Of course! Shoujo Jidai chose you and we believe in your talent.” Sae said.

Takahashi Minami came in. “Get ready, girls! It’s show time.” Minami said.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Tokyo Dome…

The show is starting now. The emcees are now at the stage.

“Konbanwa minna-san! f(x) Sulli desu!” one of the emcees introduce herself.

“f(x) Amber desu!” another emcee said. “Are you guys ready for tonight?!”

The crowd screams.

“Sulli, do you know why we are here?” Amber asks.

“Uhmm… Because it’s SM Town Concert?” Sulli asks.

“Baka!” Amber said.

“Eh?” Sulli said.

“I’ll give you a hint. Trainees.” Amber said.

Sulli acts as if she’s thinking.

“Ah!” Sulli said as if she thought of something. “I give up.”

Amber sighed. “Tonight is the judgment night for… WHO.WILL.BE.THE.SHOU.JO.JI.DAI.SECOND GENERATION!”

The crowd screams again.

“Wow!” Sulli said.

“Months ago our senpai, Shoujo Jidai, chose 9 young girls to be their second generation. They were trained here with the help of Shoujo Jidai senpai. And at the start of the summer, the Shoujo Jidai’s future second generation trained in our company together with our 9 trainees from South Korea, they are Japanese girls that went to South Korea to be train as SM Artists.” Amber said.

“So, they will compete tonight for the title of Shoujo Jidai 2nd Generation?” Sulli asks.

“Hai!” Amber said.

“Have you already met them?” Sulli asks.

“A while ago at the backstage.” Amber said. “How about you?”

“Iie.” Sulli said. “I was busy reading the scripts.”

“Anyway, I’m sure everyone is excited to meet our talented trainees so let’s get started.” Amber said.

“Everyone, get ready and here are our talented trai-”

 “Konbanwa minna-san!” Sooyoung greets.

“Shoujo Jidai Sooyoung desu!” Sooyoung said.

“Shoujo Jidai Hyoyeon desu!” Hyoyeon said and form a v-sign.

“Unnie, why are you here?” Sulli asks.

“We are also emcees.” Sooyoung said.

“Ah! Right!” Sulli said.

“Sooyoung, look, so many people came here.” Hyoyeon said.

Hyoyeon is looking all the audiences.

“Ah! SKE48!” Hyoyeon spotted a group of girls at the front.

“Hyoyeon, do you know SKE48?” Sooyoung asks.

“Hai!” Hyoyeon confidently said.

“Sing a song of SKE48.” Sooyoung said.

“Aitakatta! Aitakatta! Aitakatta! YES!” Hyoyeon sings Aitakatta of AKB48.

“Yah! That’s AKB48.” Sooyoung said.

“Aren’t SKE48 and AKB48 the same?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Let’s ask the beautiful girls.” Sooyoung said and get down of the stage. “What’s your name?”

“Ishida Anna desu!” one of the members of SKE48 said.

“What is the difference of AKB48 and SKE48?” Sooyoung asks.

“SKE48 is a sister group of AKB48 that located in Nagoya.” Ishida Anna said.

“Do you know Shoujo Jidai?” Sooyoung asks.

“Hai!” the girls said.

“Sing a song of Shoujo Jidai.” Sooyoung said.

“Gee! Gee! Gee!” the girls said.

“Very good!” Sooyoung said.

……………………………………………………………………………….

 “Thank you for the surprise appearance, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung.” Amber said. “And now, the moment that we’re waiting for… Sulli, please introduce them.”

“Hai! Let’s all cheer them as they make entrance and introduce themselves. Here are the Shoujo Jidai 2nd Generation trainees followed by the Japanese girl trainees from South Korea!” Sulli said.

A song started to play and one by one the girls entered the stage.

“Konbanwa! Umeda Ayaka desu but you can call me Umechan! I am Taeyeon senpai chose to be the leader and I’ll do anything to be fit in that position.” Ayaka said.

Next is Anna. “Konbanwa minna-san! Iriyama Anna desu and An’nin for short! I maybe look like an ice princess but I can warm your heart by singing. Once again, I’m An’nin and I’m Jessica senpai’s future generation.”

“Hai! Konbanwa minna! Ichikawa Miori desu and I like fresh lemon, you can call me Lemon! My kawaii will feel your heart. I’m Sunny senpai’s fresh lemon, please be nice to me.” Miori cutely and lively said.

Sayaka enters the stage. “Konbanwa minna-san! Yamamoto Sayaka desu but Sayanee for short! I am Brighter than the Jewel’s future 2nd generation. I may not be become brighter than the jewel but I can buy the entire jewel to become bright. Just kidding!” Sayaka said and winks.

Reina is feeling nervous but she took all her courage to remove her nervous. ‘For Hyoyeon senpai!’ she thought before she smiles brightly. “Konbanwa! Minna-san!!!” she energetically said. “Fujie Reina desu! Reinyan for short! I will be the Shoujo Jidai’s 2nd generation’s Dancing Queen!” and she do some waves. “Please be nice to me!”

“Minna-san, konbanwa! Muto Tomu desu! Tomu for short! I am the one and only Yuri senpai’s 2nd generation! Nice to meet you all!” Tomu said.

“Konbanwa! Kitahara Rie desu! I love to eat and eat and eat! I’m Sooyoung senpai’s future generation and you can call me Kitarie! Minna, daisuki!” Rie said.

“Konbanwa minna-san! Furukawa Airi desu! Airin is my nickname and I am the future visual of Shoujo Jidai 2nd Generation. Nice to meet you all!” Airi said.

Airi’s friends from SKE48 cheered her.

Lastly from the group of Shoujo Jidai 2nd Generation trainees, Iwasa Misaki enters the stage.

“Hai! Minna-san, konbanwa! I am Seohyun senpai’s future 2nd generation, Iwasa Misaki desu but you can call me Wasamin. Please be nice to me!” Misaki said.

Next who enter the stage are the trainees. One by one they introduce themselves.

Sayaka and Anna watch Kodama Haruka and Kawaei Rina. As far as they want, they don’t want to compete against their friends but they have no choice.

“And there you have it, everyone! The first appearance of the trainee groups.” Sulli said after the introduction of the trainees.

“Those two groups will compete in four categories. Singing, Dancing, Acting and Performing as a group.” Amber said. “The judges will choose who will be the Shoujo Jidai 2nd Generation based on their performances.”

“Now, let’s begin.” Sulli said. “Our first category is… Singing! 3 members from each group will sing a song and at the end of the round the judges will choose the best group.”

“So? Let’s get started. From Shoujo Jidai’s Future 2nd Generation, we have… Umeda Ayaka, Iwasa Misaki and Yamamoto Sayaka!” Amber said.

“And from Japanese trainees, we have… Sato Yukari, Furuhata Nao and Kodama Haruka!” Sulli said.

……………………………………………………………………………….

At the backstage…

Ayaka, Misaki and Sayaka are nervous.

“Position, everyone.” The staff said.

“Ayaka, are you ok?” Misaki asks when she notice that Ayaka is shivering.

“H-Hai.” Ayaka said.

Sayaka holds Ayaka’s hand. “Relax. We are here. You’re not alone.” Sayaka said.

Ayaka nodded. She took a deep breath before moving to her position.

The three sing “Love Sick” of TaeTiSeo.

Even though the girls are nervous, they give their best to sing the song.

After the song ended, the girls left the stage.

Misaki sat on the floor.

“Wasamin, gwenchana?” Ayaka asks.

“Hai. I was just nervous.” Misaki said.

“You’ve done a great job.” Seohyun said and helps her to stand.

“Arigatou Gozaimasu!” Misaki said.

Sato Yukari, Furuhata Nao and Kodama Haruka sing “Born To Be A Lady” by Shoujo Jidai.

“They sing well, too.” Ayaka said.

“They’ve been a trainee for years no wonder they sang well.” Sayaka said.

After the singing part, next is the dancing part.

“A while ago, we heard the 6 trainees’ voice and now let’s see the other 6 trainees show their dancing.” Amber said. “Let’s all cheer for them! Fujie Reina, Muto Tomu and Kitahara Rie vs. Watanabe Miyuki, Komari Mariko and Tano Yuuka.”

The first team that will perform is Future 2nd Gen. The three are going to the stage when Miyuki intentionally block her foot to make Reina fell.

Reina fell and hit her left foot on the stairs of the stage.

“Reinyan, are you alright?” Hyoyeon asks.

“H-Hai.” Reina said. She tried to step her left foot but she felt pain. She ignores the pain and gets on the stage.

“That’s cheating, Miyuki.” Hyoyeon said. She saw the whole thing.

“I didn’t do anything.” Miyuki innocently asks.

“You’re lucky because we are not allowed to judge.” Hyoyeon said and gets on the stage. She stands on the side to watch Reina.

The song begins to play. Reina feels the pain but she must dance great for the group.

‘I must do it for my group and for Hyoyeon senpai!’ she thought.

Reina dances and give it all she got.

Hyoyeon can’t help but to cry while watching Reina dancing.

“She gives her best to dance even though her foot is in pain.” Hyoyeon said.

Right after the song ended and the girls leaving the stage, Hyoyeon hugs Reina.

“You’ve done a great job. I don’t care if you win or not, but for me you deserve to be my 2nd gen.” Hyoyeon said.

After the dance team, next is acting team.

“Furukawa Airi, Iriyama Anna and Ichikawa Miori vs. Iwata Karen, Kawaei RIna and Takeuchi Miyu.” Sulli announces.

Airi, Anna and Miori start their acting. They made a story will all the genres there. Everyone is impressed with their acting and their story.

The other team acted some scene in Love Rain where Yoona was the leading actress in the drama.

……………………………………………………………………………….

“We have all seen the different talents of the trainees. We will let them take a rest for a while because we have some kpop groups here that are going to perform.” Amber said.

“We have… EXO-M, SHINee, and Shoujo Jidai!” Sulli said.

While the kpop groups are performing, the trainees went back to their dressing room to prepare for their last performance.

“How’s your foot?” Ayaka asks Reina.

“Still hurts but I can still dance.” Reina said.

“You should take a rest.” Ayaka said.

“I’m fine. I can’t let the group down.” Reina said.

……………………………………………………………………………….

“And now, for the final event. We will see the performance of each team all together.” Amber said.

“Let’s all welcome again the trainees!” Sulli said.

At the backstage…

“This is the last. Let’s all give our best shot.” Ayaka said. “Future Shoujo Jidai 2nd Generation, fighting!”

“Fighting!” they all said.

Ayaka’s group first enters the stage. They copied some parts of “Into The New World” MV where Seohyun is a ballet dancer, Yuri is a barista, Hyoyeon is a dancer etc.

Then they positioned themselves and the song “Into The New World” played. After the intro part, Reina dances the part of Hyoyeon then they sang the 2nd part of the song until the end. Then, they sing and dance the song “Girls’ Generation”.

“They are performing all our songs from debut until the latest.” Yoona said.

“Clever girls.” Jessica said.

The performance ended.

Next is the other team. They also perform the medley of the songs of Shoujo Jidai.

“They did well too.” Yuri said.

……………………………………………………………………………….

And now, the moment of truth…

“This is the final moment, everyone.” Amber said. “I am holding now the result of the winners.”

“Everyone, we are sure that you are all nervous.” Sulli said. “We just want to say that the winners will be automatically be the Shoujo Jidai 2nd Generation and they will perform here in Japan while Shoujo Jidai is promoting their song in South Korea.”

“Now! Here it is. The result for this competition.” Amber said and opens the envelope and reads the result.

“Got the score of 94.5%, the winner and to be the Shoujo Jidai’s 2nd Generation is none other than……”

Ayaka and the others hold their hands tightly and close their eyes. Their hearts beating faster

“FUTURE SHOUJO JIDAI 2ND GENERATION TRAINEES!!!” Amber shouts.

The stadium filled with screaming audiences. The SKE48 is crying because of happiness.

Ayaka and the others were frozen from their feet. Their eyes widened of shocked.

The Shoujo Jidai enters the stage and hugs them.

“You made it, Umechan!” Taeyeon happily said.

Reina fell on the floor because her knees are shaking and her left foot is still hurts. Hyoyeon sat on the floor and hugs her. The two cried.

“Kitarie, you made it!” Sooyoung said while crying.

“Hai, senpai!” Rie said and cried too.

“Good job.” Jessica said to Anna.

“Arigatou.” Anna said.

The two stare at each other until Jessica can’t take it anymore. She cried. Anna cried too and hugs her.

Sunny and Miori are crying like a child.

“You did great, Tomu.” Yuri said.

“Arigatou.” Tomu said.

“You are really the visual of 2nd gen, Airin.” Yoona said.

Airi nodded.

Seohyun hugs Misaki and cried.

“Senpai…” Misaki said.

“I’m so proud of you.” Seohyun said.

Tiffany didn’t say anything to Sayaka but she gave her thumbs up.

Sayaka bowed to her.

“A speech for the winners.” Sulli said and gave the mic to Ayaka.

“To the judges, arigatou gozaimasu! I and the members of Shoujo Jidai 2nd Generation will continue to work hard as the 2nd generation of our senpai. To people who supported us, our family, friends, sensei, arigatou gozaimasu! And lastly, to Shoujo Jidai senpai, we will do anything to make you proud of us. We will work hard as your 2nd generation and we won’t let you down.” Ayaka said.

“Arigatou Gozaimasu!” the Shoujo Jidai 2nd generation said and bowed.

……………………………………………………………………………….

At the backstage…

Everyone is preparing to go now.

“Everyone, we will go to have a party later at the SM Building!” Sooyoung said. “Yukari’s group is welcome to join.”

“Arigatou!” Yukari said.

“Senpai, can I bring my friends from SKE48?” Airi asks Yoona.

“Sure.” Yoona said.

“Girls, the van is ready.” Maeda Atsuko said.

“Let’s go now.” Ayaka said.

They are now leaving when Tiffany called Sayaka.

“Nani?” Sayaka asks.

“I like your hair.” Tiffany said and smile.

“Arigatou.” Sayaka said.

“Let’s go everyone and celebrate!” Taeyeon shouts.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Inside the van where Shoujo Jidai 2nd Generation is…

“This is only the start, girls. Let’s work hard together.” Ayaka said.

“You’re right.” Anna said.

“As long as our friendship is strong, nothing is impossible.” Tomu said.

“Right now, Shoujo Jidai 2nd Generation. From now on, Shoujo Jidai 2nd Generation. Forever, Shoujo Jidai 2nd Generation!!!” they all said.

 

THE END


It is finally ended! Yehey! Actually, I was supposed to post this ending two weeks ago but I am planning to post this together with my teaser for my new fanfics but I got tired of waiting because my sister is still making it for almost a month, so I decided to post the ending first of my four remaining fanfics.

Hope you like the ending and thank you for all the subscribers and for leaving some comments. I really like it when someone leaving a comment in my fanfics. Sorry for some wrong grammars because I don’t have a time to check and edit it but probably once I got a time, I’ll edit it.

Bye, guys! Love you all! =^.^=

Oh! And by the way, the ending is a bit rush because I still have plans for this fanfic. I am planning to make a part two even though only few readers are reading it. There are still missing in the stories and I want to write it in part 2 so I hope you wait for that. =^.^=