Day-Off

Journey To Success

South Korea…

Taeyeon is watching Hyoyeon walking back and forth while calling someone on the handphone. They are at the dressing room of KBS Music Bank.

“Hyo, what’s wrong?” Taeyeon asks.

Hyoyeon sat on the sofa and sighed. “I can’t contact Reinyan. I keep on calling her but she won’t answer my call.” Hyoyeon said.

“You too, Hyo?” Sunny asks.

“Why?” Hyoyeon asks.

“I can’t contact my Fresh Lemon.” Sunny said.

“I guess I wasn’t the only one.” Tiffany said. “What’s the use of handphone when you don’t answer someone’s call?”

“So, does it mean that you like Sayanee now?” Sooyoung teases Tiffany.

“Aniyo. I am worried that she might not work hard and ruin my name.” Tiffany said.

Taeyeon tries to call Ayaka but just like the others Ayaka didn’t answer the call.

“I wonder if they are so busy.” Yoona said.

“They are busy to compete against the other trainees.” Yuri said.

“What do you mean?” Taeyeon asks.

Yuri told them what she knows.

“O.M.G.” Jessica said.

“They can’t do that! I want Kitarie to be my 2nd gen and no one else!” Sooyoung said.

“Wasamin.” Seohyun worriedly said.

“We need to help them win.” Sooyoung said.

“They won’t allow us. The trainees are forbidden to contact us.” Yuri said.

“We can just go straight to Japan.” Hyoyeon said.

“In our busy schedules? We can’t do that!” Tiffany said.

“You can’t but I can.” Hyoyeon said. “I don’t have any solo activities these coming days so I am free to go wherever I want to go.”

“That’s what you get when you’re underrated.” Sooyoung jokingly said.

“Do you praise me or insult me?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Praise.” Sooyoung said.

Hyoyeon believes it.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Japan…

The trainees had a chance to have a day-off. The Shoujo Jidai 2nd Generation took this chance to go around the city to search for something that it will help them to the final day.

“We’re going to the karaoke bar.” Ayaka said.

“We might find something there to our song.” Misaki said.

“And also for our finale.” Sayaka said.

“Good luck, girls!” Airi said.

“Tomu, where are you going?” Anna asks.

“We are going to ask Reinyan’s sensei in dancing to give us some tips.” Tomu said. “What about you?”

“We’re walking around to find some ideas.” Anna said.

“Let’s do it well.” Reina said.

“For Shoujo Jidai!” Miori said.

“Hai!” they said.

They didn’t know that Takamina and Acchan are watching them from a far.

“They really work hard, eh?” Acchan said.

“That means that they really want to be the 2nd generation.” Takamina said.

“I hope the judging will be fair.” Acchan said.

“I hope too.” Takamina said. “Let’s eat takoyaki.”

“Hai. I’m hungry.” Acchan said.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Kodama Haruka is inside an empty practice room while practicing singing when Kawaei Rina came.

“Did I disturb you?” Rina asks when Haruka stops singing.

“Iie.” Haruka said.

“Are you done practicing with Karen and Miyu?” Haruka asks.

“We haven’t started anything.” Rina said. “Karen and Miyu are arguing about the story.”

“We only have few weeks and we don’t have performance as a group.” Haruka said.

“I can see that I will never be a Shoujo Jidai’s 2nd Generation.” Rina said.

“Well, the judging is individual. We wouldn’t know what will gonna happen.” Haruka said.

“Haruppi, do you want to be a Shoujo Jidai’s 2nd Generation?” Rina asks.

“Of course I am.” Haruka said.

“What if you became Shoujo Jidai’s 2nd Generation as Tiffany senpai, how do you feel?” Rina asks.

“I don’t want to be her. It feels like I’ll betray Sayanee.” Haruka said.

“Me too. I don’t want to be the 2nd gen of Jessica senpai, it will be a betrayal to An’nin.” Rina said.

They didn’t know that Tomochin is watching them.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Inside a Karaoke Bar…

“We should sing a song that we can sing without having a hard time.” Ayaka said.

“And we need to equally divide the parts to us.” Misaki said.

“Since Sayanee can’t sing some really high parts, we should give her the parts that don’t have the high notes.” Ayaka said.

“I have an idea.” Sayaka said.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Meanwhile…

Airi, Miori and Anna are in a café.

“We should make a story that all in one.” Airi said.

“All in one?” Miori asks.

“Horror, romance, action, drama, etc.” Airi said.

“How can we do it?” Miori asks.

“Look everywhere. You might get some ideas.” Airi said.

Anna looks outside the café. “Eh? SKE48.”

Airi looks outside the café and saw 2 members of SKE48.

“Wait here.” Airi said to the two and left.

“Anna! Churi!” Airi called.

“Airin!” the two girls said.

“It is nice to see you again.” Airi said. “Come. I’ll introduce you to my friends.”

Airi and her friends went to the café.

“An’nin, Lemon, these are my friends. Takayanagi Akane and Ishida Anna.” Airi said. “Churi, Anna, they are my friends. Iriyama Anna and Ichikawa Miori.”

“Nice to meet you.” Anna and Miori said.

“Join us.” Anna said.

“Thanks.” The two said.

“What are you doing?” Akane asks when she saw the notes on the table.

“We’re going to make a story to act at the front of our senpai.” Airi said.

“We can help you.” Churi said.

“Have you acted in a drama before?” Miori asks.

“Iie but our senpai did.” Churi said.

“Why don’t you girls do a cosplay? Since we are in Japan and cosplay are famous here.” Ishida Anna said.

“Yeah and we can apply it too since we’re going to do an all-in-one story.” Airi said.

With the help of two members of SKE48, the three acting girls are busy making their story.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Reina, Rie and Tomu went to a dance school. When they enter the studio, Reina’s sensei is teaching the middle school students.

“Oh? Fujie.” The sensei said.

“Ohayou Gozaimasu.” Reina greets.

“Let’s take a break.” The sensei said to her students.

“Hai!” the students said.

“Fujie, good to see you again.” The sensei said.

“Me too, sensei.” Reina said.

The sensei looks at Tomu and Rie.

“Tomodachi?” the sensei asks Reina.

(T/N: Tomodachi = Friend/Friends)

“Hai. Sensei, they are my friends, Kitahara Rie and Muto Tomu.” Reina introduces her friends.

“Ohayou! I’m Oshima Mai, Reina’s sensei in dance.” The sensei said.

“Nice to meet you.” Rie and Tomu said.

“Nice to meet you too.” The sensei said.

“Sensei, can you give us some tips in dancing?” Reina asks.

“Sure no problem.” The sensei said.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Tomochin is going to the cafeteria of the SM Building when she saw Sae and Akimoto Sayaka hiding at the corner of the hallway.

“Sae-chan, Sayaka, what’s going on?” Tomochin asks.

“Ssshhh!!!” the two said and pull her towards them.

“Look!” Sae said pointing at someone.

Tomochin looks at the lobby and saw Hyoyeon there talking with her manager.

“Oppa, what do you mean I can’t see Reinyan?” Hyoyeon asks.

“It is a rule.” Her manager said.

“What rule? I don’t get it. First, you asked us to choose our 2nd generation. Second, you asked us to train them hard to be like us. And third, all of a sudden we can’t see them? What is really going on? Yuri told us about this competition but why there is a competition? We thought that once we chose our 2nd generation they will be our 2nd generation. Now, there is this competition between our 2nd gen and trainees. Do you even consider telling this to us?” Hyoyeon said.

“Hyoyeon, I can’t explain to you in full details here. Let’s talk in a room privately.” Her manager said.

“I want to see Reinyan first.” Hyoyeon said.

“You can’t and besides she isn’t here. It is their day-off today.” Her manager said. “Let’s go talk somewhere.”

Hyoyeon agreed and they went to ride an elevator.

Sae, Akimoto Sayaka and Tomochin came out from where they are hiding.

“They are speaking Korean. I can’t understand it.” Akimoto Sayaka said.

“Me either. I only understand is Reinyan.” Sae said.

Tomochin who is good in Korean language told them what Hyoyeon said.

“Eh?!!! The Shoujo Jidai already knew?!” Sae and Akimoto Sayaka said.

“This is war.” Tomochin said.

“But they can’t do anything against the company.” Akimoto Sayaka said.

“That’s the reason why I chose to be a trainer not an idol.” Tomochin said.

“Me too.” Sae said.

“Me three.” Akimoto Sayaka said.

The three sighed.

……………………………………………………………………………….

After a long day, the Shoujo Jidai 2nd Generation goes back to their dorm. They just ate dinner and start practicing.

The final competition is getting near and if they want to become a Shoujo Jidai 2nd Generation, they need to work harder.

……………………………………………………………………………….

On the next day…

After their morning exercise with Akimoto Sayaka, they are now heading to the dance training when they saw something.

All of them walk towards the bulletin board.

A big poster is posted on the board.

THE REAL SHOUJO JIDAI 2ND GENERATION.

WHO WILL BE THE REAL SHOUJO JIDAI 2ND GENERATION?

SHOUJO JIDAI 2ND GENERATION TRAINEES VS. TRAINEES.

THE FINAL SHOWDOWN WILL BE HELD IN TOKYO DOME.

“No way! I thought we are going to perform at the front of the judges and senpais not with the whole Japan!” Rie said.

“Scared, Kitahara?” Tano Yuka asks.

“I don’t talk to you.” Rie said.

“It seems that they are trying to earn some money too.” Nakamura Mariko said pointing at the note written below the poster: Buy your tickets now!

“And we have special guests too.” Furuhata Nao said.

“This means that we need to work harder.” Sato Yukari said. “Let’s go.”

The trainees left first.

“We can do it.” Umechan said to her members. “We can’t let our senpais down.”

“Right.” Tomu said.

“Right now, Shoujo Jidai 2nd Generation. From now on, Shoujo Jidai 2nd Generation. Forever, Shoujo Jidai 2nd Generation!!!” the 2nd generation said.

They didn’t know that Hyoyeon is watching them from a far.

“Do your best, our Shoujo Jidai 2nd generation.” Hyoyeon whispered and left.