Falling In love

I'm not your girlfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two of you stop infront of the convenience store. Being the gentleman Sehun is, he payed for your drinks and signalled you to wait outside. No matter how stubborn you are, Sehun was worst than you. 

Later, he went out of the store and threw the bottle at you, "You should have let me pay for my own drinks." You said while catching it clumsily. 

He shrugged and stare at you innocently, "how could I let a girl pay for her own drinks ?" 

You tilt your head in confusion, "Why not ? I mean, I'm not even your girlfriend." 

"Yet." He added another word for you. Unkowingly, your cheeks turned into a light shade of pink. 

You narrowed your eyes playfully at him, "Don't be absurd. I will never fall for someone like you." You turn your heels around to walk away. But Sehun caught your arms easily and spun you around.

"Are you sure?" With every word, he leaned in closer. Just like how everyone would be, you walked a few steps behind till you felt the hard surface hit your back. 

"W-what are you doing ?" 

He shrugged and rest his hands on the wall, trapping you in between of his arms. "I don't know. What do you want me to do ?" 

"N-nothing." You bite your lips nervously. 

"Maybe, I could kiss you." He whispered softly and you shivered from the close contact. 

You shook your head and tried to push him away, but his muscle wasnt't only for show. 

"Just admit it, you can't resist me." He landed his eyes on your lips. Somehow, he had an urge to kiss you again. 

"I'm not resisting you." You said calmly. In actual fact, you were only pretending to be brave. Not like Sehun, he wasn't afraid to show his feelings to you. He wanted you to know that he was serious with everything he mentioned to you. 

Just then, he drop the bottle onto the floor and wrapped his hands around your waist. Now, your face were only inches away from his. You tried to loosen his grip on your waist, but he would only hold you tighter. Making you struggle even more. 

"Oh Sehun. Let me go." You hissed while he was still smirking at you. 

"Promise me two things then. " 

You raise an eyebrow at him, you knew he was up to no good. But for now, you didn't care anymore. You just want to get out from this embarrassing state. 

"The first one, you owe me a wish." He pointed out. You nodded blankly and secretly laughed. He would forget about that later.

"Fine, and the second one?" You said, getting mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter