It's DA to the RA, B*tch!

Absolute Love Order
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- The Night right after the accident, at Dara's friend's bar."

"Agh... ."

"Can you please stop saying that?!" Eun Jung complained.

"Stop? You're right.."

"Ha?"

"I SHOULD HAVE STOPPED THAT TIME! THIS CRAZY ERT B*TCH SHOULD HAVE STOPPED!" I slammed that beer can on the table again.

"Dara..." I know that I'm drunk but I can feel Eun Jung is worried about me.

"No, Eun Jung, you don't have to comfort me.. It's fine." I raised my hand and wave slightly. Well, however I'm not exactly fine like what I said, I have to stay strong, at least, looks strong. For the sake of my cool image, I can't let myself cry for something like this...

"But Dara... you.."

"No, Eun Jung, stop. i know you care about me, but,,"

"IT'S NOT THAT YOU OVERCONFIDENT B*TCH!" Eun Jung hit the table. I was surprised, and almost jump off th chair.

"DID YOU TRY TO TAKE ANOTHER BEER?!" She caught my hand who was willing to open the refrigerator door.

"Oops!"

"Haah.. You haven't changed at all.. except your language,  since when do you say 'b*tch'? As what I remember, you have never said that when you were working for Bom."

"Oh! I learned that from Jiyong! He often calls me that..."

"Shut the hell up, B*tch!"

"B*tch, Get out!"

 

"I knew this would happen..." Eun Jung sighed, she put her hand on my shoulder, just like what moms do to give advices to their children.

"Do you even know what it means?"

"Hm.. Jiyong said that it's similar to girl." I told her, "Actually... What's wrong with that? I know that Jiyong says rude things to people include me, but I think this one's not a big deal, cause I often hear that word in songs."

Eun Jung sighed once again. "To be honest, B*tch means a e, just 2 level lower than a .."

"Wait wait wait, I've ever heard..

We found the baddest B*tch of them all- CL!
It’s G to the D, B*tch!

From the first example, there no way CL (or Chaerin) calls herself a e. Next, from Jiyong's song, how can he calls his fans with a name similar to ?!"

Eun Jung hit her own forehead with my hand.

"My dear Dara... Now I figured out why you haven't got any boyfriend till' now."

***

"Uhh... How can I be so innocent?" I talk to myself after heard the Eun Jung's explaination, about what B*tch means and stands for. The points are, first, I have to take revenge on Jiyong. Second, I have to fix my language, but still learn that 'swagness' (since that I'm G-Dragon's manager).

I look around, see the sides of Seoul that's now so modern but still familiar. The tall buildings.. advertisement billboards.. shops...

"The Beat.. CD store..." I hummed as I saw an eyecatching colorful CD store, with bunch of girls are standing in front of it and taking pictures. What kind of picture can attracts much attention? So I walked closer and.. What the hell.

It's Jiyong's face. *Face Palm*

"Cih. You call this handsome? Do you even know how THICK his makeup just for that piece of photo?! If you see his plain face without makeup, you will shock to die!! His real face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter