Heaven

Absolute Love Order
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Want." I said it... once again. crawled... one more step.

He just has ero-pheromones I can't deny...

He's just like...

Heaven.

- - -

"Hey pet! Why are you starring at me like that!"

*Suddenly locked out of heaven*

"Wooaa!" I move back in several step and...

BRUKK

I fell from the bed... In a really stupid pose.

"Aw...." I felt the pain after several seconds, how weird.

"Hahaha, How could you fell like that!" his face appeared on top of me. And he makes fun of my epic fall.

"Ck." I try to get up and clean my pants. I looked at him and

I relized what I just did. I almost come to him...

"Hey! Pet! You haven't answered my question!" he shouted to me with his 'full of stupidity" voice. I sometimes wonder why he  can be a singer, and has fans who love his voice to death.

"Ah! I know you must be just relized about the charms that I have, right? You like my... pheromones."

Very True.

Those words like really stabbed in my heart.

"Anya! (No!), What the hell you just said! I think you don't have any charm! Moreover pheromones!"

I just got out of his room, and run to another room near by, closed the door, and..

"HUAAAAA!!!" I shouted as loud as I can to forcely removed this feelings, and take the medicine I kept in my bag for so long, and drink it.

"Ha. He must have heard."

"I don't... care." A tear fell from my eye. I'm so spechless.

Why? Haven't I healed?!

Haven't I... healed...

***

"I heard you screamed last night."

"I didn't scream."

"Then what was that?"

"Don't know." I answered that 'Seductive Incubus' with a low tone. If you all wonder why I call him like that, it's because he's full of strange aura, which attracted womans, I know... it's pheromones, but I don't want to admit that ever again, because he considers that as his charm. And if you wonder where did the 'Incubus' word came from, the answer is, fanfics.

-- Flashback, Last Night

As G-Dragon's manager, I have to know a lot more about him. I don't have to think about that bastard next door,  Kwon Jiyong, who is the real G-Dragon. I just have to focus about my works.

Now. Start from the easiest way to find his infos, the internet. I took my smartphone and start to browsed the word 'G-Dragon'. And the most results are came from 'Asianfanfics.com' when I opened that site, it's full of stories they called fanfics or fanfictions. And I opened one of those fanfics with a [M] beside the title.

Hmm... maybe the word M is for marvelous...

'that the real Jiyong that love her very much is an Incubus! A satanic demon who makes love with humans to gain powers!...'

Huh? Incubus?? I start to feel confused. I know that this story is fiction, but do his fans have fantasies like this? How imaginative... I guess the incubus itself is a lot more handsome that he is, wait. that means that I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter