Don't Hold Back

Absolute Love Order
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I guess I still can hold back if I kiss, rather than being kissed.. I guess.

- - -

"Rude!"

"Cruel."

"Choleric!"

"Sensitive."

"Despicable!"

"Mischievous."

"Aigoo~~ Why do you always get words with bigger points??"

"Because I hate to lose"

You guys must know who just said that. But, to make it clear, I will explain what's going on now..

Me, Park Sandara are having a pretty serious situation.

 

"You must be cheating!" I still don't want to accept the fact, that I'm about to lose.

"But you're the one who shose the letters for me."

This is just... ugh.

"Want to exchange?" Jiyong put his scrabble tile holder up.

"Yes!"

***

"See? It doesn't change much."

Jiyong said that, with an annoying voice. Oh my... why should I do? We almost run out of letters...

"Okay, my last word, R!"

"Hey! It needs an E!"

"No! It pronounced the same!"

"Just accept that. You have lost!"

He counts the words and the points.

"Mine, 87 points 18 words, you, 46 and 27."

"I got more words than yours!"

"But I got much bigger points! Almost twice of yours!" Jiyong really don't like to lose. How childish.

"As far as I know that, The winner is the one who get more words, the points doesn't matter!" I try to protest.

"Since when Scrabble has that rule?! Idiot."

"Okay, then, just read the rules!..." I'm about to take the box, but Jiyong grabbed my hand as a sudden, prevent me to take it.

"No need for that, like what I said, it's my rules that's valid here. And I'm going to take my prize."

 

He began to lose my shirt sleeve and kiss the nape of my neck, then it, until left a red mark.

"One." he said.

"Two." he did the same thing to the other side of my neck.

"Three." My body starts to heat up.

"Four." Now his lips in on the back of my neck, it's like he doesn't relize that my body's inside his arms now.

"Five." He tightes his 'embrace'. I can feel his body's heat, my hands start to tremble. I don't know where to touch. His back? Shoulder? Neck?

If in a situation like this... Am I allowed to touch him?

"Si..x" This time he... kiss my lips.

I pushed him. "This is none of the rules!"

"I just replied your kiss."

"You were awake?!" I widened my eyes. That can't be true!

"There you know. And you accepted my kiss without any act of resistance."

"That time, I just!.."

"You really ruined the mood." He pushed me, and got to the top of me.

"Huh?! What kind of mood you mean, you !"

"I haven't done yet. Payback number four, Be quite and let me finished this."

Before I shout my protest, He kissed me again, gently, but not as passionate as the first one. Maybe it's all because I ruined the mood.

Now, he's making another mark. But my body doesn't make any heat or other responses.

"I can't feel your heartbeat. Do I don't make you satisfied?" He stares at me.

"Wha?"

"Didn't you hear what I just said?" He shut my mouth with a pillow beside me.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter