4.

I don't want to lose you.

1 week had passed.

Nothing.

Not even a single movement from Yukwon.

But that didn't stop me from waiting on his bedside everyday, telling him about my day at work or random stuff. The boys had been very sweet to me, always bringing me food and extra clothes incase I didn't bring mine.

One night, I changed into my usual t-shirt and pajama pants and got ready for bed. I slowly laid beside him, making sure not to accidentally pull out any tubes or crush anything.

As usual, I'd pray hard to God so you'll wake up soon and my face will be the first thing you'll wake up to. I'll be able to see the smile on your face again and everything will be alright.

"Good night, Yukwon.. I love you," kissing his lips before placing one on his forehead. Pulling the comforter over me, I entwined my fingers with his under it. Placing my head on his shoulder, I soon fell asleep.

 

And that is when I felt fingers entwined tightly around mine.

 

I rubbed my eyes with my free hand, before looking up to see Yukwon smiling softly down at me.

"I'm dreaming, right?" I whispered. "Pinch me if you think I'm not dreaming."

I am definitely dreaming.

He then reached out his hand to pinch me.. hard.

I groaned in pain, rubbing my cheek.

I was fully awake now. "Yu.. Yukwon!" I cried, throwing my arms around his neck. He ruffled my hair while giving me a small smile.

"B-but how.. how did you--" Yukwon placed a hand to cover my mouth, shutting me up. "Shh. I had actually woken up a few days ago," he smiled even wider.

I looked up at the time. 11:45PM. Oh great.

How can this boy play a trick on me at this point of time.

"Wh-what exactly.. oh wait. You were putting up an act all along, didn't you?" I snarled. He nodded and shrugged it off, as if nothing was serious. "AISH! BABOYA! You got me so worried sick!" I hissed.

He laughed, pulling me closer. "Sorry, baby," he replied, cupping my face. "Well this wasn't so bad because after I left, I took my pills. So.. that kinda saved me from the mess."

I glared at him. "Oh. My. God. Kim. Yukwon. You..." I paused to rub my temples, then looking back up at him.

"But if you're awake.. why didn't you alert the nurses or whenever a doctor comes here to check up on you?"

"Let's say the drama classes I took back during high school paid off?" he joked. I hit his chest lightly, earning another hearty laugh from him. "And do you know what day it is today?"

Furrowing my eyebrows, I looked up to the ceiling to figure it out. Silence. "It's our 4th anniversary. together.. remember?"

What. The. Hell. How can that slip my mind?

"Oh my god.. now I remember. That is why you waited till this day," he nodded slowly. "That is why you woke up at this time.. this time was when you first met me back at the park." I continued, recollecting everything from A-Z.

Just then, he took out a red heart-shaped box and opened its lid.

Giving one of his eye smiles, he whispered. "Marry me?"