I don't want to lose you.

I don't want to lose you.

I opened the windows to let the morning light seep in the darkness of the room. The light glistened on Yukwon's and his dirty blonde fringe which showed light strips of gold.

Ah.. a lovely morning.

He stirred for a bit, before rubbing his eyes and stretched like a cat. He looked around before closing his eyes back, pretending not to see me. I shuffled my way over to him, climbing slowly on the bed with my knees on his sides. Leaning down, I danced my fingertips on his hips, continuing up to his abs, his chest and last on his cheek.

He stopped me by grabbing my finger and kissing it when I reached his lips. "Good morning, baby." he purred, smiling softly.

He sat up on his elbows till we were on the same eye level. He leaned in closer to give a peck to my cheek, then rolling me over, catching me in surprise.

"Yah, what are you up to now, huh, kitty?" I sneered, narrowing my eyes when his eyes turn into two slits. He tapped his cheek twice. I giggled, knowing what he wants. "Never."

"Okay then."

Being in this position, Yukwon took this advantage to poke me on my sides. "Yukwon!" I whined, breaking into a fit of giggles. "Yah, that tickles! Stop it!"

He laughed heartily as he stopped, placing another peck on my left cheek. After recovering myself from laughing, I flicked his forehead, causing him to flinch. "Aw, baby! Don't do this to me!"

I threw my head back to laugh while I stood up to head to the bathroom. I threw his towel at him, earning his famous pouting face. "You have dance practice with the boys later. Cho PD just called me while you were still asleep. I'll make you breakfast, okay?" giving him the cutest smile I could put on.

Yukwon gave me one last smile before I headed downstairs to do the work. After I was done, I waited for Yukwon at the dining table to have breakfast together.

Soon, I heard footsteps and soon he was standing in front of me in his usual baseball cap, his 'BB' shirt, three-quarter pants and high tops. We began digging in, stopping occasionally to talk.

He finished first and got ready to head out, where I followed him from behind. "Dancing machine is now all ready to do some work," I joked, leaning ovr the door. He laughed while he wraps an arm around me, pulling me close.

He kissed my forehead, lastly landing on my lips. "I'll call you when I'm done. We can have dinner at your favourite Korean restaurant later tonight... since today's a Friday." he suggested.

I nodded in approval, obviously liking the idea of it. I shoved him out of the door, earning another laugh from him. "Arasso, leave now. Or you'll be late," I told him.

"Oh.. Yukwon?" He turned, an eyebrow raising. "Don't forget to take your pills, okay? Don't overwork yourself." Yukwon gave an assuring smile as he waved me goodbye. I returned the favour as I watched him walk down the street. 

I was honestly feeling worried about his illness he got a few months back. But Yukwon is a strong boy.. he'll know how to take care of himself.

I shrugged it off, then remembering I had the day off from work today.

Ah. Now I remember. I wanted to go grocery shopping today. I ran up to my room to get ready. Putting on a beanie, I grabbed the shopping list and headed out.