I don't want to lose you.

I don't want to lose you.

I looked around the supermarket, hoping to find all the groceries that are yet to be ticked off my list. After a while, I managed to find all of them.

And boy, I never thought two people in an apartment like Yukwon and I could use up the groceries in less than 2 months. I rolled my trolley  to the cashier, who greeted me warmly in Korean. I couldn't help but to smile at her. Then she began her business while I waited.

"48 dollars please," she informed. I took out a 50 dollar note and handed it to her, taking the change back. I bowed slightly, thanking her before picking up all the bags and headed out of the supermarket.

It was a seriously a burden carrying all these bags and luckily, an ice-cream shop caught my eye from afar and I decided to take a break. I entered the ice-cream parlour, sending the door bells clanking against each other.

I put my shopping bags aside and headed to the counter, leaning over it while hovering on the big board above my head. Tapping a finger on my chin, I couldn't decide on which flavour to choose. I was too busy debating over chocolate and vanilla when a young girl waved her hands in front of my face.

"Do you need help?" the young girl asked. I lowered down my eyes to meet hers. "I still can't decide on chocolate or vanilla," tapping my finger on my chin again. "Or should I just go with both?"

"Double scoop for you?" she asked politely. "Ah.. ne. That would sound good."

"Alright, have a seat. I'll serve it to you once I'm done." she assured me. I nodded, returning back to my seat when I felt my phone vibrate.

1 new message from Minhyuk ^-^

Minhyuk? Why would he text me all of a sudden? I shrugged it off, unlocking my phone to view it.

 

From: Minhyuk ^-^

Come to Seoul Hospital right now. Yukwon just collapsed at the dance studio earlier and he's not breathing.

 

I dropped my phone, sending a loud crack on the tiled floor which echoed through the parlour. Everyone turned their heads to look at me, some giving me stares and weird looks.

I felt my legs go weak.

The next thing I know, I was running.

Panting.

Crying. Hot tears streaming down my face as I ran.

Why now?