The End.

Tea Time

 

last... chapter thing xD
after my other two fanfics are finished, i think i want to start another one...
probably starring, you & Siwon~ 
idk, im still thinking about it...

thanks for reading!

-----

A Month Later: June 25. Their One Year. 

Gyuri sighed, sitting in Kara's waiting room alone. The other members had went to the bathroom, leaving the goddess to sit by herself. 

"It's our one year today... and yet we haven't gotten a chance to talk to each other today..." She frowned, leaning back.

Eunhyuk had a schedule today and Gyuri knew that it would be hard for him to even text or call her. Super Junior was going to be hosting a special edition of Music Core, so he would be filming the whole time. 

Kara was actually at Music Core too, but they were told to stay in their waiting room. 

But of course, the younger members didn't listen. 

Gyuri sighed once again, remembering what happened between her and Eunhyuk.

Flashback.

They were at the restaurant but for some reason, they were both in an agitated mood. Mostly Gyuri though. Even Eunhyuk, who loved tea, refused to drink it. 

"Drink your tea Oppa."

"No way, it tastes weird!" 

"Just drink it!"

"Make me."

Gyuri glared over to her boyfriend and he crossed his arms. For some reason, they had not been getting along today at all. 

"You know... I really can make you drink it." Gyuri said, sipping her tea calmly.

Eunhyuk raised an eyebrow and leaned forward to her. 

"Oh really?" He smirked, expecting something big.

Gyuri smiled and whispered something. Eunhyuk's eyes widened and he immediately grabbed his cup of tea and chugged it all down. 

"Thanks baby." She winked and Eunhyuk smiled nervously. He did not expect her to say what she did.

"No problem Gyu..." 

They continued to eat and drink in silence, not saying a single word. They didn't even talk on the way home. 

They didn't know what was wrong. 

End Flashback. 

Of course, what she said to him was not harmful, she was just making fun of his shoe lifts.

Gyuri bit her lip, feeling tears brim her eyes. 

"This ." She said simply, crossing her arms.

She shook her head, clearing her head of negative thoughts. Kara would be singing 'Mister' as their special song, so she had to be happy!

Luckily, just as she was thinking this, the other members finally came back in.

"Sorry for leaving you in here Unnie!" Nicole's voice chimed, smiling at her leader. 

Gyuri only smiled and then Seungyeon sat next to her. Hara rushed over to the TV that was in their room and turned it on, showing the live broadcast of Music Core. 

Gyuri looked up and saw Eunhyuk and Yesung being the MC's. Yesung had a bright smile on his face, but Eunhyuk looked very nervous.

"...Why does he look so nervous...?" Gyuri said outloud, causing Jiyoung to look over to her. 

"We saw him while we sneaked out to go to the bathroom, he kept pacing in circles. It seemed really weird." The maknae replied and Gyuri raised an eyebrow.

"That's...interesting." She said simply, moving her eyes to the screen once again. 

"And next after the break is....!" Yesung exclaimed, and then he stepped aside to let Eunhyuk finish the sentence.

"KARAAAAAA!~" He exclaimed in a girl-ish voice. 

Gyuri smiled at her boyfriend's act and stood up.

"You all ready to go?" She asked, smiling now at her members.

"LET'S GOOOO!~" Hara and Nicole exclaimed, jumping up. 

They all laughed then quickly left their waiting room. They arrived to the main stage and received their mics, ready to sing.

Gyuri fixed her shirt, pulling it down a bit so that it didn't look so revealing. She knew how Eunhyuk hated that.

And once she remembered him, she looked over to where he was standing. He was also looking in her direction, and he smiled. Gyuri smiled back but was suddenly pulled aside by a PD worker. 

"Kay, don't get too emotional now. You don't want to mess up your makeup." The woman said smiling, and Gyuri looked at her with confusion in her eyes. 

"W-what do you-" Gyuri didn't get the chance to finish her sentence, because now Kara was about to get called to the stage. 

Now they were completely live. 

"Before Kara performs, I think Eunhyuk wants to say something..." Yesung said, smiling at the younger man.

Eunhyuk stepped in front of his Hyung, nervously. He smiled at the camera and took a deep breath. 

"A-ah, Well... I just wanted to say, that today is my one year anniversary with Gyuri-ah and I want to say thank you to the fans for accepting us. But more importantly, I want to thank Gyuri for staying and loving me. Even though a couple days ago, we weren't getting along so well, I'm sorry about that. I know one year is a long time, and that you could have been with someone else or no one at all. But I just want you to know that I can never stop loving you. So... I think I'll stop now, I love you Park Gyuri!~" Eunhyuk blushed while saying this then ran off the stage.

Gyuri's mouth was wide open as she listened to her boyfriend's voice. She felt tears starting to come out of her eyes and she felt Seungyeon wipe them away.

"Let's go leader!" Nicole said, pulling her onto the stage. The crowd screamed as soon as they saw them on stage.

The music started, but Gyuri took this time to say into her microphone, "I love you too Lee Hyukjae!" 

The crowd screamed even louder and Gyuri felt her face get red. Luckily, it was time to sing so the attention went off of her, and towards Jiyoung.

After Music Core: All Idols, on stage. Saying Thank You to Fans. 

Gyuri stood at the far right of Kara, only next to Nicole. On her left side was Kyuhyun, who was talking to her about Eunhyuk.

"You know, Hyung was having a hard time coming up with that speech." He said, smirking down to her.

Gyuri blushed and saw that Eunhyuk was busy being an MC.

"Really? Why?" She asked the older man.

"He thought that you were still mad at him, so he tried making it special for you. Did it work?" He asked her.

"Of course it worked! I mean, it's been a year. I could never possibly stay mad at him for long." Gyuri explained and Kyuhyun nodded. 

Before he could reply, Eunhyuk came rushing over and he stepped in between them, hugging Gyuri.

"You aren't allowed to talk to her!" Eunhyuk stuck his tongue out and Kyuhyun laughed at his Hyung.

"Fine, fine~ I'll leave you two alone. But remember Hyung, this is still live!" Kyuhyun whispered, walking off to stand with Yesung.

"Remember, we're still on air. Don't so anything." Gyuri warned Eunhyuk, who smirked.

"But everyone knows about us anyway~" He whined and Gyuri smiled.

Eunhyuk now stood behind her, hugging her waist. No one on stage really paid attention to his signs of affection, because they were all concentrated on ending Music Core.

Gyuri smiled and placed her hand over Eunhyuk's, leaving it there until Music core ended. Once the other MCs finished, they were finally allowed off stage.

Eunhyuk released Gyuri from his hold and whispered in her ear, "After you get ready, I saw we go out. Okay?" She nodded and went back to Kara's waiting room, changing back into her usual outfit.

"Have a fun time Unnie!~" Hara exclaimed, waving to her as Gyuri walked back out.

She walked out of the studio and saw Eunhyuk waiting by his car, playing with his keys. He smiled when he saw her and ushered her over.

"So, where are we going?" Gyuri asked, looking up to him.

He smiled and grabbed her by her waist again, pulling her closer to him.

"You know, I really hate your 'Mister' outfits." He said, quickly kissing her nose.

"Why?" Gyuri asked, not minding their close distance.

"Well, everyone gets to see your cute little flat stomach." Eunhyuk said, making her laugh.

"And then the dance probably gets other men excited, I don't like that at all~" He finished off, kissing her cheek this time.

"Well, you're the one that dances 'Sorry, Sorry' and 'Minaah'!" Gyuri fired back, and Eunhyuk smiled.

"True, True~ C'mon, let's get going." Eunhyuk walked her over to her side of the car and opened the door for her. She thanked him and he went to his side.

He started the car and began driving, when Gyuri noticed where they were going. She smiled to herself and didn't say anything.

It only took half an hour and Gyuri opened the door as soon as Eunhyuk parked, to stretch.

"I can't believe you took me here..." She said, raising her arms in the air.

They were at a park that was empty almost every single day. They had gone here once before, just because it looked interesting to look at. Eunhyuk smiled and dragged her over to sit on a bench, under a tree.

"It's been 12 months, you know." Eunhyuk said, laying down and resting his head on Gyuri's lap.

"That's such a long time..." Gyuri replied, brushing her fingers through his hair.

"Not really, well, just a little bit." Eunhyuk grinned and Gyuri pinched his nose.

"I think we're getting overworked." Gyuri said and Eunhyuk laughed.

"We're idols, this is normal for us Gyu." Eunhyuk smiled but she only sighed again.

"When do you think this'll ever end, being idols?" She asked this time and Eunhyuk had to think about it.

"Well, for you. I think you might want to stop after you have Jaesun." Eunhyuk said, looking up to her.

"Who's Jaesun...?" Gyuri asked, raising an eyebrow. 

Eunhyuk didn't answer and he merely patted her stomach. Her eyes widened when she realized what he meant. Gyuri blushed and pinched Eunhyuk again.

"YAH!" She yelled, making him laugh. 

"Calm down, I don't want you to become pregnant yet! I'm just saying... After I finish my military leave, we'll get married... and then we can have our own family, right?" Eunhyuk lifted himself up and smiled genuinely and Gyuri, who was still red. 

"You're so embarrassing." She said, looking away.

"It's okay. I love you too." Eunhyuk smiled and kissed her lips softly.

Gyuri smiled and held Eunhyuk's hand. 

'I'm sure... the future will be good for us.' She thought, resting her head on his shoulder.

And of course, the future was good to the Goddess and Anchovy. 

Because they lived happily ever after.

The End. 

-----

LOL, idk.
that was just random.
don't mind that xD

so, how was it?
good? bad? 
comment <3
thanks for reading!