"Happy" Birthday

Tea Time

 

so, this might be a two-shot or a three-shot. i still have to think about it xD

-----

Gyuri quickly walked out of DSP's main building, and began walking towards her car that was parked at the curb. It was the middle of the day, so all the fans and media were busy. 

"I can't believe he forgot." Gyuri muttered to herself, unlocking the trunk and throwing her back in. 

Obviously, the Goddess was in a bad mood. Very bad. 

She quickly stomped to the driver's seat and got in. Before she could start the car, she heard her phone ring from inside her pocket. Sighing, she took it out to read the message she received. 

From: Lee Hyukjae
May 21: 01:52 PM
---
"Gyuri! Why didn't you answer my last message? ):" 
---

She scoffed and threw her phone into the passenger's seat. She started the car, now feeling pissed off. 

She carefully drove off, trying to control her anger. 

"He freaking forgot my birthday..." She said, tears ready to fall from her eyes. 

She drove to her apartment. She stayed at the Kara dorm occasionally, but she decided to get her own apartment a few months ago. She parked in the garage and was about to get out of the car when she heard her phone ring again. This time he was calling. She ignored the call and put her phone in her pocket. Gyuri took her bag out of the trunk and walked into her apartment building. She walked to the elevator and pressed the 'up' button. 

Once the elevator doors opened, she stepped in and pressed the 7. She leaned against the wall and waited until she was at her floor. 

The elevator stopped and the doors opened. Gyuri walked out, taking out her keys from her bag. She wiped her eyes again, and grasped the keys tightly. She walked to her apartment, 7D, and unlocked the door. 

Gyuri opened the door and took off her shoes. She threw her bag onto the floor and lied on the couch, exhausted with emotion. 

Her phone rang again. Groaning, she took it out of her pocket and looked at the message. 

From: Lee Hyukjae
May 21: 02:47 PM
---
"Baby, what's wrong? Why are you ignoring me? Please answer...  /:"
---

Gyuri thought about replying for a moment, but was distracted when suddenly she heard a knock on her door.

She stood up and walked over to the door, looking through the peephole, she sighed when she saw a familiar face.

“GYU! PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR!” Eunhyuk exclaimed, knocking on the door harder.

“Go away.” Gyuri said, walking away from the door. She walked into her room and looked for a new set of clothes. She chose a pair of sweatpants and a random large t-shirt and put it on quickly.

“GYURIIIIIII!~ PLEASE ANSWER MEEEEEE!”

She ignored his calls once again, waiting to see if he would say those two words to her.

She sat down on the couch once again, and placed the pillow under her head.

Outside, With Eunhyuk

“I’m an idiot. I’m an idiot. I’m an idiot.” Eunhyuk muttered, sitting against Gyuri’s door. He finally realized why she wasn’t replying to him.

“How could I forget her birthday…?!” He leaned his head back, purposely hitting Gyuri’s door.

He was about to lean his head back again, but suddenly he remembered something. He reached into his pocket and took out his wallet. Inside, he found a spare key to Gyuri’s apartment.

“It’s a good thing she gave this to me…” He said, standing up. He unlocked her door and opened it cautiously. He looked into the apartment and saw Gyuri lying on the couch, eyes closed, resting peacefully.

He walked in, taking off his shoes. He quietly walked towards her and brushed her bangs away from her head. He leaned over to her, gently placing a kiss on her lips.

“I’m sorry…” He whispered, letting his hands trace over her cheek.

“Why are you here?” Gyuri’s eyes opened and Eunhyuk smiled down to her.

“I’m sorry I forgot your birthday…” He whispered, sincerely.  

“Sure.” Gyuri turned her back to Eunhyuk. He sighed and sat down in the now vacant space.

“I was really busy today… I’m sorry…” He now lay next to her, wrapping his arms around her waist. He turned her, so now she was facing him.

“Look at me.” He said, she shook her head and looked away.

“Please Gyu…” His voice softened and Gyuri finally looked up.

Eunhyuk frowned when he saw Gyuri’s tear filled eyes. He whispered his apology again and kissed her forehead.

“How about we go on a date? Just you and me. Hmm?” He suggested and Gyuri shook her head.

“Eh, why not?”

“I d-don’t look pretty anymore. And I’m tired.” She replied, and Eunhyuk chuckled.

“Kay, how about tomorrow?” Eunhyuk asked, and now Gyuri nodded her head.

“Good girl. C’mon, let’s eat something?” Eunhyuk stood up and pulled Gyuri up off the couch. She smiled and walked with him into the kitchen, arms linked together.

-----

Part 1 of i dunno :D
what do you guys want? 
2 parts or 3 parts? 

comment/subscribe!