Tea Time

Tea Time

NOTE: this a different scene than the preview!
comment! 

-----

Eunhyuk was waiting in his car for this girlfriend who was still up in the DSP main building. Since he forget about her birthday yesterday, Eunhyuk still felt bad towards her. 

"Ah, I hope she still isn't mad..." He said outloud, leaning his head back.

He closed his eyes and sat there for a few moments, until suddenly, someone knocked on his window. He opened his eyes and saw Gyuri waiting for him to unlock the doors. But what caught his eyes were what she was holding, at least 3 wrapped boxes and four gift bags.

"What are those...?" He asked as he unlocked the door and Gyuri opened it.

"Presents from fans an workers at DSP." She replied, placing them in the backseat. 

"R-really?" He frowned, not liking the idea of other guys giving her presents. 

"Don't worry~ They were all girls." She replied, already knowing what he was thinking. He smiled and started the car.

"Where we going?" Gyuri asked, wondering about where her boyfriend wanted to take her for their date.

"One of your most favorite places ever!" Eunhyuk exclaimed, and Gyuri laughed at his hyper-ness. 

"I have a lot of favorite places Oppa..." She said and he smiled. 

"You'll love this place, I promise!" He grabbed her left hand with his right and continued to drive.

They drove to the secret place in silence, but Gyuri didn't mind. As long as she was with Eunhyuk, she was happy. 

Suddenly, Eunhyuk turned into a drive way and Gyuri's eyes widened.

"T-this is..." 

"Yupp!" Eunhyuk smiled, parking next to the building. 

Gyuri looked up and saw that they were at the restaurant where they had their first date. Donghae had suggested it to them, because it had great tea, which Gyuri liked. 

"C'mon~ Let's go in!" He said, taking off her seat belt. Gyuri did the same and stepped out of the car.

Eunhyuk walked to stand next to her, he grabbed her hand without hesitation and led her inside. 

There was a waiter standing at the entrance, ready to take them to their table. 

They were led to a table that was next to a window, and outside was a beautiful garden. Gyuri smiled, looking out to it.

"So, do you two want the usual?" The waiter smiled, more to Gyuri than Eunhyuk.

"Yes, that'll be fine." Gyuri replied, smiling back up to him.

The waiter blushed and walked away, saying their orders would be ready soon.

Eunhyuk glared at the waiter's back and Gyuri had to laugh. 

"You get jealous too easily." She said, smiling at him.

He stuck his tongue out and replied, "You're too pretty to be mine." 

Gyuri blushed at how cheesy that was and now it was Eunhyuk's turn to laugh.  

"You know, I was actually surprised when people accepted us together." Gyuri said, looking towards him. 

"So was I... I was scared that some fans might start to dislike you because of this." Eunhyuk admitted and Gyuri smiled.

"It's been almost a year... just one more month." Gyuri said and Eunhyuk nodded happily.

"I say we do something special for that, hmm?" He said, tilting his head.

"Depends if we have a schedule and stuff like that." Gyuri reminded him and he sighed.

"Even if I do... I'll do something for you." He said, with a big grin on his face. 

"Really now?" She raised and eyebrow, and her boyfriend nodded, still grinning. 

Eunhyuk was about to reply, but the waiter had come back with their food and tea. He set their plates down and smiled.

"Just call me over if you need anything!" He said, and Gyuri thanked him.

He walked away and Eunhyuk had to keep himself from being jealous.

"You're so cute." Gyuri said, pouring herself some tea. 

"I'm serious about what I said earlier, Gyu." Eunhyuk said, as he passed his cup for Gyuri to pour tea into it. 

"We could be really busy on that day Hyukjae-Oppa... You don't have to push yourself for me." She said, using his real name, knowing that he liked it when she did. 

"It... doesn't matter. I'd do anything for you." He said sincerely and Gyuri smiled happily. 

"After we eat, you want to go on a walk?" Gyuri asked, and Eunhyuk grinned.

"As long as I'm with you, of course."

"You're so cheesy. Eat your rice." Gyuri laughed and Eunhyuk did what he was told. 

"No problem Love~" 

------

kay! the next part is the last <3
thanks to whoever read/subscribed/commented! :D