Chapter 2

Eternally

           Your mom had convinced you to come to Korea to meet an aquaintance of some sorts. *Oh great. Matchmaking* you jokingly rolled your eyes when she had first called you. And while you were sitting at the gate, you noticed many men were looking at you. It was your appearance of course. You had a voluptous body but a strong a thing build that was very y. And your face was adorned with beautiful gray eyes that captivated anyone who looked into them. (When people asked, you would tell them it was because you were mixed with a caucasion race.)

          Someone had walked up in front of you. You looked up and saw an airport employee. He had a flushed face and a quick look at my eyes kept him captivated. *Oh great* You though. His quickening heartbeat was giving his motive and intention away.

           "Excuse me ma'am. We will begin boarding all first class and business class passengers now. Would you allow me the honor of escorting you?" He flashed a cheesy smile.

            Wanting to be pleasant, you denied his aid and told him it was fine for you to go alone. A brief look of disappointent flashed across his face.

            "Oh alright then, sorry for disturbing you."

            In the corner of your eye, you saw his coworkers high-five each other. You rolled your eyes and picked up your carry on bag to tthe fates. The airline hostesses guided you to your seat and you put your bag up in the compartment. It was a single-cornered section and you were the only one flying. Finally sitting down, you relaxed. *Nobody to bother me for hours.* And then you drifted to sleep.

________________________________________________

SUBSCRIBE! AND COMMENT :) KEEP ME COMPANY thank you!