Chapter 3

Eternally

               A couple of hours later, you woke up and stretched your sore limbs. *Oh man. Haven't slept like that in a while*. After your nap, you pulled out a laptop and started to work on some documents to prep for the transfer to the new hospital. After two more hours, the arrival announcement sounded and then the plan slowly began to descend. *I'm here* You thought.

               After grabbing all your luggage, you headed to the arrivals section of Incheon National Airported. And then after looking around for a while, you saw YOUNGMIN!

                "Oppa!" You shouted and ran over.

                 He chuckled and caught you in an embrace. He then setted you down and took a step back to get a good look at you.

                 "Aigoo. My beautiful little sister," He ruffled your hair as he spoke.

                 "What are you doing here?! I thought you were in New York?"

                 "Mom and dad asked me to come and suprise you. I mean come on,' He spoke with a teasing tone, 'You miss me don't ya?!"

                  "I do!" You yelled and jumped into his arms once again.

                  He chuckled and grabbed your arm and you both started to head towards the car waiting outside. On the way there, you noticed countless women looking at him and their obscene thoughts sort of humored you. Then you started to remininsce about back in the old days when you both lived together. Whenever you would get home from school, there would be a truckload of fan girls from school who tried to kiss up to you so that you would let them in the house. But Yunho oppa would always come to the rescue and shoo them away. Youngmin oppa was more gentle and had a talk with them at school. At the time, they were both seniors and so were you, being smart and skipping a couple of grades.

                   As you both headed to your parent's house in Busan, you continued to have small talk to catch up with one another after having been seperated for a while. And then the car slowly made it's way into a private pathway.

                   Finally when it came to a stop, Youngmin oppa spoke up, "Well, we're here."

  ____________________________________________________

SUBSCRIBE! AND COMMENT :) KEEP ME COMPANY thank you!