Final

IMPOSSIBLE

Hana is an ordinary girl that exist in this world. Yes, ordinary means, she is no different than other girls – so into with the K-wave. Speaking about K-Wave, everyone knows Psy, Super Junior, Beast, 2PM, Miss A and more. Recently, there is a new boy group that just debuted, but Hana didn’t put interest in them.

“Hey Hana, EXO have a new songs called Wolf,” one of her friends said.

“Oh, I see,” Hana answered short because that goup not gaining her interest.

One of her friends enter the class all of sudden and interrupted their conversation, “Hey, did you see the official video of Wolf? Daebak, isn’t? Kris is so handsome and Sehun, oh my gosh!!”

“D.O and Chanyeol is mine!!” one of her friends yelled from the outside.

“Geez! Why all of them so into with EXO?” Hana thought to herself.

 

Yes, most of Hana’s friends is a hardcore fan of EXO. Every morning they will talk about EXO and all the update about the group is their topic of conversation. Meanwhile, Hana, most of the time just sitting with them – not listening at all what are they talking about.

............

Hana have a very long holiday and she decided to just stay home rather than go out and find a part time job. Hana was watching Miss A’s videos in the You Tube. Suddenly, she saw a video that is one of variety shows in the Korea with Chanyeol in it.

“Chanyeol? It seems interesting,” she thought to herself.

Then, she started to watch the video with a lot of interest. After finished watching the video, she watch another video with Chanyeol in it and that lead her to watch EXO’s own variety show.

From the variety shows, she knows EXO better and that made her to be one of their fan. To Chanyeol, Hana loves him very much. She just not love him as a celebrity but as time passes, she realized that her feelings is not just an ordinary  fan’s love but it more like a romantic feelings.

Everynight, she would pray to God that she will have the chance to meet him in real life. But, she knows just meeting him will not satisfy her because she loves him so much. When she see Chanyeol with another girl, she would feel jealous but all she can do is watch him from afar.

Hana knows Chanyeol but Chanyeol didn’t even know her existence in this world. To him, she is just an ordinary fan but to her, Chanyeol is very special. She says her wish thousand times, but she knows the reality and that hurts her so much.

Chanyeol and Hana will always be IMPOSSIBLE.