Prolouge

The End....?

Two boy rush towards a large tree in the middle of the maze.

"Ha I got here firth Lulu",shouted a silver haired boy.

"No fair Hunnie you got a headstart" pouted a deer like boy.

"Aww thorry Lulu but now I can give you your prethent"

"A present where?" exclaimed Lulu frantically looking around to see this 'present' as Hunnie got out a box in his pocket. When Lulu looked back he saw this and gasped, "what's inside Hunnie?"

"You'll thee" he stated while handing it over.

Lulu opened it to see a braclet with the name Lulu & Hunnie. 

"I love it Hunnie this is the best birthday present ever" he said tackling him in a hug. Hunnie blushed," I I I'm glad you like it".

He helped Lulu put it on,"this bracelt is to thow that we will be forever together no matter what."

Lulu tear up and was about to say something untill another boy with tanned skin arrived. "Hey what are you doing here", he sneered to Hunnie,"you are not welcome to come into Kim land OH brat."

"Wait Jongin" Lulu started to say untill Hunnie interupted, "Sorry Kim Jongin.... sorry Kim Luhan I'll leave."

"Wait Jongin" Lulu cried before being dragged away. He tried to turn to get back to Hunnie but he was not strong enough.

"Come on hyung we need to get back mum and dad are worried."

Lulu finally gave up the struggle and followed Jongin back to the house. 

"My little deer happy birthday!!" exclaimed his mother.

"My son is growing up today" stated his dad pulling Lulu into a hug.

The parents fussed over Lulu while Jongin was left in the corner envious ....

2 months later

Lulu was standing next to a tombstone that had their parents name engraved.

"Poor kids left alone now their parents gone....I know apparently their aunt is going to look after the two sons..."

Lulu ignored the whispers of the adults and headed to Jongin," At least we have each other."

But Jongin looked back at him in a sneer,"that's what you think mum and dad always loved you better but now things change as Aunty K loves me not you."

"That is so right," said their Aunt coming up to hug Jongin.

But Lulu just stood there wide eyed and afraid.

Hunnie please save me.......