Allies?

Nerd... or Gangster?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin Young's POV

Me and the girls are preparing for another fight, this time with a boy gang.

Anyways its 7:30pm right now and they told us to meet them at 8pm at some run down warehouse nearby, were going to get ready now and change into our fighting clothes. I took off my nerdy glasses and my brown wig to let me purple hair loose on my back. I wore a mask i never really wear a mask, but as were fighting them I kinda have to.

What im wearing:

 

J.E.M:

 

MJ:

 

KJee:

K.O

 

We got there at 8pm on the dot. I entered the warehouse last, I looked around, the warehouse was old and dusty, cobwebs everywhere and it was absolutely empty, MJ, J.E.M and KJee's heels are echoing throughout the warehouse.

In front of us stood the 7 boys who challenged us, Infinite. In front stood Sunggyu, the leader of Infinite and on his right stood L the best fighter in Infinite, how do i know this? Well im not only the best fighter, I'm the know it all, i know everything that goes on in the underworld, including our enemies backgrounds. I could list PLENTY of things about Infinite, but I'd rather not.

I had a feeling that somebody was staring at me, and I was right, I looked to the left and made eye contact with Hoya, his eyes widened in recognition.

NO, don't tell me he recognised me ?!!?!?!?!

"Lets get this over and done with" I said, and with that, the fight began.

 

Hoya's POV

We were waiting here for about 5 minutes and then the door of the warehouse opened, in came Burning Angels, they came in one by one forming a horizontal line in front of us. I was about to look away when something caught my eye, it was their maknae JYoung, something about her reminds me of somebody, but i dont know who. I kept staring at her and then she probably felt my gaze because she looked up and stared right in my eyes. Then it hit me, Kwon Jin Young, the nerd that L introduced to us, no wonder she looked so familiar.

"Let's get this over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter