AGAIN?

Nerd... or Gangster?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

your POV

I was entering the school building when i heard girls fangirling AGAIN, when would they ever stop! I looked at who they were screaming at and i saw a group of boys who looked very familiar to me, and thats when i realised its The pretty boy gang,infinte, a gang that i have beaten up many times before. Well i guess we have two kinga groups now.

*First class*

I just sitting in class staring outside the window waiting for class to begin when the teacher called the class to be silent. 

"We have a new student in this class" the teacher said, and in an instant chattering grew loud among the girls. I can hear girls getting excited. TCHH.

He then came in and all the girls started giggling, hmm i guess hes okay looking, 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Myungsoo imnida, but please call me L"he said smiling, the teacher told him to pick a seat and the only one that was available was the one next to mine -_-. I can see the girls glaring at me, but guess what IDC.

"Annyeong" he said smiling at me, i just nodded at him and turned back to the teacher.

*End of class*

"Jin Young, would you mind showing L around" the teacher said. i just nodded and walked out the classroom with L following behind me.

"so, your name is Jin Young huh?"he asked me."yep" there was silence after that...AWKWARD, i showed him everything then i went to the library where i can get some peace and quiet while he went to the cafeteria to meet his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter