Jungkook?!

Nerd... or Gangster?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin Young' POV

After the fight we all had to go our seperate ways.

I was walking home by myself when my belly rumbled. "Aishh, i guess im hungry." i went to the shop near my house and started buying some snacks for me to eat. 

*skip shopping*

I was walking home, happily eating my food when i heard a *BANG*, I  ran to where the sound was and i saw a boy about my age on the floor next to a bunch of fallen trash cans, on his stomach i saw blood seeping out onto his shirt. I ran to him and i recognised his face from somewhere, and then it hit me... JUNGKOOK, THE FREAKING KINGKA IN MY SCHOOL, i knew he was a gangster. CRAP THIS ISNT THE TIME FOR THINKING.

I took his arm and carried him towards my house which luckily for me was only a few minutes away.

"Let me go" a weak voice said, i turned my head and looked at him,

"Shut up" i said back. We finally reached my house and I laid him down on my sofa, got the first aid kit and started treating his wounds, after i was done i sat on the floor infront of him and watched running man.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jungkook's POV

I woke up, letting my eyes adjust to the light and then i realised i was in an unfamiliar place, i sat up abruptly making me groan i looked down and saw my wound, then i remembered the fight, DAMN hyungs gonna be so mad at me...

"Your finally awake?" I looked up to find the source of the voice and i sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter