Black Tie

50 Flavors of Coffee

 

Sungyeol gasped, eyes hazy and cheeks a soft dusting of pink. "Y-yah, Myungsoo! This is definitely inappropriate!" Myungsoo snickered, running soft kissing down Sungyeol’s slender neck, and nipping at the base of his pale throat. “But baby, it’s our vacation” Myungsoo whispered softly, biting Sungyeol’s ear softly. Sungyeol turned abruptly, the hot water around them splashing all over.

“You sir, came here for a research project during my vacation! If I knew that I would be distracting you, I would have never came!” Sungyeol berated. Myungsoo sighed, grinning as he did and wrapped a strong arm around Sungyeol’s slim waist.

“You’re right, you’re right. But one more kiss?” Myungsoo pouted at his adorable lover. Blushing wildly, Sungyeol eyed his boyfriend carefully, before complying.

 Sungyeol carefully placed his pillowy lips on Myungsoo’s, kissing him softly. But being the devil that Myungsoo was, he smirked pulling Sungyeol even closer, the hot water causing both of them to be even hotter. It was so cute that Sungyeol thought a peck would put a lid on the raging monster Myungsoo was.

“Y-yah!” Sungyeol gasped, only allowing Myungsoo even better access to his hot cavern. Sungyeol’s mind was blank, the heat enveloping him, clinging to Myungsoo, hands in his hair.

Finally, the beast let his prey breathe. Myungsoo held his cute lover ever closer, Sungyeol panting harshly, before Myungsoo felt the full weight of Sungyeol against him.

“Whoa, baby! Are you okay?!” Myungsoo called out, pulling Sungyeol out of the water. He sighed, relief flowing out. Sungyeol had passed out from being in the hot sauna for too long. Plus Myungsoo’s hot kiss didn’t help.

“What a cutie,” Myungsoo said gently, picking him up bridal style. Guess sauna was out of the question now.

-------------------

Sungyeol awoke with his yukata neatly on him and a cool wet towel upon his head. He sat up, looking around his room for his lover. Luckily Myungsoo was nowhere around and Sungyeol could let his embarrassing moment sink in.

Sungyeol held his head, kicking his feet against the futon as he recalled himself passing out from being kissed! Damn, Myungsoo for being such an excellent kisser.

What a poo, was all Sungyeol could think.

As Sungyeol was deep in his misery, he failed to notice the soft closing of the door and the clank of the coffee being set down next to Sungyeol.

“Hey baby, you okay?” Myungsoo asked while smirking. Sungyeol looked up surprised and glared at him, lips pouting unconsciously.

“You ! Don’t ever do that again! I’m not ever going on a trip with you again.” Sungyeol pouted, arms crossed as he looked away from his lover. Myungsoo sighed, smiling gently before going behind Sungyeol and wrapping an arm around him while the other presented the Black Tie in front of Sungyeol.

“Here, would this make you feel better? It’s a Black Tie. I know you wanted to go to Thailand, but I dragged you here and you never complained. It’s a traditional Thai Tea with condensed milk and your favorite! Two shots of expresso, love. Will this make you forgive me? See! I learned about coffee for you” Myungsoo explained, looking closely at Sungyeol’s expression: from anger to a blushing mess. ‘Cute’ was all Myungsoo could think and Sungyeol’s eyes brightened up from the taste.

After taking a huge gulp, he turned towards Myungsoo with bright eyes and a smile that Myungsoo couldn’t help but smile as well.

“Thank you,” Sungyeol said earnestly. Myungsoo smiled, not saying anything because Sungyeol knew what he wanted.

Sungyeol rolled his eyes, and placed the coffee down only to pull Myungsoo into a deep kiss. It was one of Myungsoo’s habits. To taste the coffee off of Sungyeol only. He refused to drink his own, wanting to know what Sungyeol would taste with the coffee.

 

Sungyeol pulled back as he watched Myungsoo is lips, a devilish glint in his eyes. “Just what I thought: delicious,” He winked.

Sungyeol sighed. His lover was such a childish boy. “You set this whole thing up, you calculating monster,”

“And you still love you,” Myungsoo sang, pulled Sungyeol against his body as they tucked into their futon. He can continue his research tomorrow. Right now he needed Sungyeol. 

 

 

 

----

 

Aye some cuties right? :3