Affogoto

50 Flavors of Coffee

Affagoto

Sungyeol still remembers the first day he met Kim Myungsoo. If was quite an experience indeeed too. 

It was the first day of his new highschool, Woolim High in Seoul and he was suppose to meet his new roommate. He was a bit nervous too, meeting someone new and even living with them. Okay, he was absolutely nervous. He's never really left his small town before and here he was in a huge city, going to a ivy league school, and knew no one. Sighing, he braced himself as he entered the office only to bump into a soft back. 

"I'm so sorry!" Sungyeol cried out, reaching towards the guy infront of him. "Don't worry about it," The guy turned around and smiled, almost looking like a hamster. "Um, are you new around here?" He asked Sungyeol. Sungyeol nodded looking relieved and somewhat embarrassed that someone had noticed his awkwardness. "Ah! I'm Kim Sunggyu, I'm your dorm head and also going to be showing you around the schoo. Oh, and I'm the VP of the student council too, so if you need any help, please come by and tell me," 

Sungyeol smiled at him, grateful," Thank you so much Sunggyu-shi," 

"Just call me Hyung," he smiled once more with those hamster like eyes. Sungyeol could already tell, a great relationship was blooming. 
------------------

"And here is your dorm room! I hope you enjoyed my somewhat okay tour," Sunggyu chuckled," Come by the Student Council on Monday so I can give you your schedule. The front office had notify me that they sent it their, okay? Oh and um... I'm really sorry for who you're rooming with, well bye Sungyeol-ah!" And with that he sped off as quickly as he could before Sungyeol could ask why he would have to feel sorry. 
"What a weird hyung, kinda like a grandpa too," Sungyeol chuckled, entering his room cautiously. Once again he felt that sense of butterflies fill his stomach. Opening the door to his room he looked around and saw too beds yet no one occupied either. Letting out the breathe he unconciously held, he walked in and set his luggage down on one of the beds. He couldn't tell which would be his, so he chose the one on the right. Lying down, he unconciously, snuggled the pillow and inhaling the intoxicating scent. For some reason it drew him in, almost causing him to be drunk off such a musky smell. Finally the feeling of exhaustion hit him hard from the long trip he had to make to get to Seoul. 
"Just a 15 minute nap and some coffee to wake me up," Sungyeol muttered before drifting off into a beautiful dream filled with all kinds of coffee and he was king. 
-------------------

Myungsoo, smirked as he entered school. He had just came back from a vacation at his villa in Italy, a summer that was quite filled with lovely ladies and beautiful night skies. Truth be told, Myungsoo can bat for either team as long as they were pretty and cute he would be satisfied. He was a playboy and everyone knew it and still loved this Kingka. 
He entered the main dorm head's room, plopping himself on the couch. " 'Sup, Sunggyu hyung. Woohyun hyung," He greeted his brother Sunggyu and his  roommate slash Myungsoo's best friend. Sunggyu couldn't make it to the vacation due to immense amount of work the VP had to due and plus the President was a lazy boy only wanting to mess around with his lover, the VP of course. 
"Yo, Myungsoo," Woohyun greeted, stuck to Sunggyu like a slug while he ignored his boyfriend and continued to do his work. "Hey Myungsoo. I hope you heard you have a new roommate,"
This made Myungsoo's smirk grow into a grin. "Oh really?" he wondered aloud. There was never anyone who wanted to room with Myungsoo due to his reputation, granted they did want to hang with him but not live with him. "Is he cute?" He asked his brother, who smacked his lover's hand when he tried to sneak it inside his shirt. 

 

"Why don't you go check that out for yourself hmm? Dammit Woohyun stop it! I'm trying to do the work that you never did!" Sunggyu nagged glaring at Woohyun only to be pecked before he ran off. 
Shrugging, Myungsoo got up and left not wanting to be in the middle of the lovers' spat. Walking to his room he was excited about this boy who dared to be his roommate. "How interesting," 
Inside, he found himself genuinely surprised. There he found a boy on his own bed, long but petite in figure, pale skinned, full lips, and semi-chubby cheeks curled in a fetal postion snuggling his pillow asleep. There was a feeling that hit Myungsoo like a thousand bricks. That feeling of finding the last puzzle piece and it fits perfectly. Was this love at first sight? His heart pounded faster and faster as he continued to stare at what seemed to be an angel on his bed. He wanted this boy. 
He walked over to the sleeping angel and kneeled down, taking a closer look only to have his breath taken away by the beauty.

"Hello beautiful," he whispered, brushing a hand over Sungyeol's soft cheeks, only to cause the boy to stir awake. 
 

"What...?" Sungyeol whined awake. He opened his eyes only to be faced with a handsome face he has never seen before.

Jumping back his doe eyes became even wider. Myungsoo stared at those beautiful eyes. He froze, not knowing what to do. When it came to real feelings he never knew what to say or what to do, since he always left before it got too deep. No, he had to cover these feelings up, for now. He can't let this beautiful boy know yet, not before he could sort out his own feelings. He wanted to make sure he liked him and not lusted after him. So he would put on his playboy act to cover these unknown feelings. 
Sungyeol watched the handsome boy smirk at him, standing up.

"You're on my bed you do know that right? How cute," He cooed at him. Sungyeol blushed a pretty red, scrambling to get off the bed as quickly as he could. "S-sorry," he muttered, cowering his head. He looked down at the floor moving to his own bed, taking his luggage with him. Sungyeol immediately started to unpack his clothing, wanting to keep busy so he wouldn't have to look up. 
 

"What's your name princess?" He heard the other boy ask. This time Sungyeol look up mad at the other boy. " I'm not a girl! Don't call me a princess," He unconciously pouted at Myungsoo. Myungsoo swore his heart jumped a bit at those pretty pink lips. "Finally, you looked at me," Myungsoo said, smiling a little at him. "I'm Kim Myungsoo and you?" 
Sungyeol looked down again, blushing slightly at the smile he had just recieved, "Lee Sungyeol," he muttered, folding his shirt and stuffing it in the drawer. 

 

Myungsoo snickered at Sungyeol's cuteness. "Nice meeting you, Princess Sungyeol," he joked before turning into his bed. "Yah!" Sungyeol called, the what seemed like sleeping figure. "Jerk," he muttered under is breath. Myungsoo pretended he didn't hear that, and just laid there in the bed that was once laid in by Sungyeol. 
-------------------
Sungyeol left for dinner, leaving the sleeping Myungsoo alone. He didn't want anything to do with that boy. He was so rude and it was the first time they just met too! Sungyeol was always called Princess, ever since he was young cause of how "pretty" he was. Scoffing at that last thought he reached the cafateria only to run straight to the coffee shop. Scanning the menu he found the perfect sweet yet bitterness for his aching coffee addiction. He fell in love with this shop when Sunggyu hyung showed him around campus. 

 

"One Affogato please!" he asked the barista, who happily complied to Sungyeol's order. "Sir just take a seat at any table, and it would be over right away," 

Once he laid eyes on his order, he immediatley dove into the sweet homemade vanilla icecream drizzled with a strong shot of expresso. His eyes rolled back and his feet couldn't stop tapping in happiness.
 

"You're really enjoying that aren't you," came an amused voice to his right. Looking towards that person, he didn't know how close Myungsoo was until he felt their noses touching. "Hi Princess, you have some icecream on your cheeks," Sungyeol just stared at him wide eyed. How in the world did the boy even know where he was?! "Princess, you're just asking to be attacked with that icecream still on your cheek," Myungsoo said, putting his head against his fist on the table. Finally Sungyeol regained some composure. 
 

"Y-yah! Why are you here," He whined, taking another bite of that sweet Affogoto, or litterally translatng into "drowned" vanilla icecream. Myungsoo tilted his head and replied, "Now I can't leave my dear princess to wonder around by himself now can I? Plus you're new, what if you got lost?" 
 

"Just leave," Sungyeol grumbled. He was in his ecstasy yet here this, this boy was messing up his perfect coffee moment! Ignorning Myungsoo, he continued to eat his icecream until he felt a to the right side of his cheek. Slowly he turned his head right, his cheeks rising to full red this time and eyes wide and shocked. "YAH!" He yelled at Myungsoo only to have him run out of the shop, the Affogoto forgotton. 
------------------
"Baby what are you doing? The Affogoto is melting and you're gonna make me order you another one, eat then we'll get real food," Myungsoo said affectionately towards  his now boyfriend. 

 

"Hmm? Oh, right hehe" Sungyeol giggled, taking another bite. It melted and infused so perfectly in his mouth. 
 

"What were you thinking about anyways? I came out of the restroom only to see you giggling and blushing by yourself. Were you having naughty thoughts my dear princess?" Myungsoo teased, leaning over to wipe off icecream on the corner of Sungyeol's lips and bringing it to his own mouth for a taste. Sungyeol blushed at the comment and the gesture. "You jerk! I was just...rememering the first time we met and you being a complete jerk for my attention" Sungyeol muttered quietly and fondly at the memory. It was quite cute of Myungsoo to be jealous of coffee just when they first met too! 
 

Instead of being embarassed by the way he acted he smiled fondly at Sungyeol. "Yeah, that day I won against coffee when you left it to chase after me. Oh how I hated your look of happiness as you ate it. But these days I guess I can tolerate it since I get to kiss you often when you get icecream on you face. " Him and coffee never really got along. It was bitter and Sungyeol seemed to love it more than Myungsoo but he would never question it with Sungyeol, secretly know that Sungyeol might as well choose it over Myungsoo. 
 

"Hmm, well this icecream with expresso is nice to me unlike my mean boyfriend," Sungyeol faux sighed bliss, taking another bite of his quickly melting dessert. Myungsoo knew his boyfriend better though. "Guess I can't buy my boyfriend another type of coffee since hes so caught up in that affogoto for a double shot expresso," He sighed dramatically. Sungyeol pouted at him, "Jerk," only to recieve a full on kiss from Myungsoo who smiled into the kiss. His boyfriend was just too cute. 

 

 

---------------

 

THIS. This is so disgusting omg so much fluff that you could get diabetes gross. omg omg omg i'm so sorry -bows profusely- 

If this was too fast, i'm so sorry! Blame Shakespeare! I just finished the play Much Ado Nothing About where they just fall in love like THAT. BAM. QUICK. MARRIAGE. lol hope you like to get diabetes from Myungsoo and Sungyeol's fluffiness omg.