Black Eye

50 Flavors of Coffee

Sungyeol sighed as he sat down in the cafe. It was the first time Sungyeol and Myungsoo had fought. And for what? Really, it was a stupid thing. Well, in Sungyeol's opinion for the lease. It all begin when a boy name Chanyeol started talking to Sungyeol as if they were best friends for life already or something. 


And he started to hang with Sungyeol at lunch. 


Then at dinner. 


And even at their special spot in the coffee shop. 


Sungyeol groaned. Yes, it was his fault. Yes, he was hanging out with another boy. Yes, he was just that dense to not see that quite indeed, Chanyeol had a small crush on him. 


FIne, it was a huge crush where he even kissed Sungyeol's pretty pillowing lips in front of Myungsoo. But it wasn't his fault...right? 
Sungyeol groaned again, banging his head on the counter. The Black eye espresso wasn't even done yet making him even more irritated. How was he suppose to make it up with Myungsoo? It was a stupid fight too. 

Myungsoo had pulled Sungyeol roughly might he add, away from that boy and punched him straight in the mouth. 
"What the hell, Myungsoo!" Sungyeol screeched, immediately bending over to help Chanyeol and looking at Myungsoo with angered eyes. "Why did you hit him?!" 

Myungsoo ignored his question, panting hard from anger and slight betrayment. 
"You know Sungyeol? Sometimes it just seems as if you don't love me like I love you," Myungsoo said, almost defeated yet with firey eyes, walked away. 

"Wait..M-myungsoo!" Sungyeol called but, Myungsoo didn't even turn to look as he walked away. 
Sungyeol, stood to follow but was stopped by Chanyeol. "Sungyeol, I'm-" 
Sungyeol shook him off, glaring at him with tears in his eyes, "Please, just stay away from me," 
-------
And this is where he ended up, not being able to find Myungsoo anywhere. He hoped that he would have been at the coffee shop in their usual spot. Instead Sungyeol was left with his stupid Black eye coffee. After it drips he even has to add 2 shots of espresso to the already strong coffee. Sighing, he just layed his head against his arms. Well, at least this coffee would shake him from his stupid and dense mind. 


"Why am I so stupid! I hurt him even when I don't know it. I'm sorry Myungsoo-ah, I love you and you should know that," he groaned in his arms, buring his head even deeper within. 


"Shouldn't you be saying that to my face instead of your arms?" An amused voice asked from across Sungyeol. Sungyeol sat up quickly, his face red from such an embarassing  confession and his eyes wide from Myungsoo's sudden appearence. 


"Hey baby," Myungsoo said sweetly, with a small smile. 


"W-wait, aren't you mad at me?" Sungyeol ask bewildered by his boyfriend's bipolar moods. 


"Well, that kid talked to me about how he was manipulating you and you just confessing that you're stupid and dense, which is priceless I must say, clears up my anger and assures me that you love me, "Myungsoo said brightly, pouring the double shot of espresso into the dripped coffee for his boyfriend, while Sungyeol just starred at him, dumbfounded. 


"B-but...!" Sungyeol tried to argue indignently but was shut up by his boyfriend with a kiss. 


"Baby, I'm fine. Drink your coffee, I know you only drink this when you're depressed or sad. Now drink this then get a frappe," Myungsoo lightly scolded. 


Sungyeol could only pick up his drink and stare at his weird boyfriend who was whistling lightly. He never knew at weird Myungsoo was. Or maybe he was just really dense. 

--------------

 

lol this was so short yet I had to hardest time allowing these two to fight! Yes our Sungyeollie is the dense-est boy ever.