Training day

The Newbie

    One cold morning in Seoul, korea a sleeping boy was awoken by a screaming girl

"YAH MIHARU WAKE UP" upon hearing this miharu shot up from his slumber and bumped heads with the "alarm clock". Rubbing his head he opened his eyes and made contact with the blonde  in pain. "AH Hyoyeon noona I'm sorry you scared me" he reached over and rubbed her head softly as he was doing this the door of his room swung wide open. Entered an angered Tiffany "Miharu what the hell do you think you're doing?!" he immeadietly took his hand away "N-No tiff noona this is a misunderstanding" before he knew it sooyoung came in with only a towel. "Sooyoung noona ?!" covering his eyes the sounds of the three girls arguing filled the room. "Sooyoung what do you think you're doing" tiffany said sternly. "Well we need to wash our 'pet' dont we?" she said with a mischevious grin. "I can do that myself I don't need your help noona !!" miharu said in a nervous tone. "Sooyoung is right Miharu we need to make sure you're nice and clean" said hyoyeon as she appraoched closer with each word. Flushed with embaressment he ran out of his room as fast as he could ' what's wrong with them, their idol image is completely ruin-, his thought cut short by the thud of a sleepy princess. He looked up and saw a sleepy jessica infront of him. When they both made eye contact both faces were blushing. "G-Good mornig sica-cchi" "Morning miharu... sleep well" she said trying not to sound odd. Miharu replied with a slight nod " Ne sica". Before she could respond Taeyeon came up behind him putting him in a light headlock, "Hey dog you sure you shoud be slacking around here talking to Sica when you might be late for your first day". Letting him go Miharu checked the time and rushed to get ready "Crap i'm gonna be late on the first day" as he was tying his shoes ready to leave he instantly was suffocated by Tiffany's chest. "Wait Miharu you can't leave yet you haven'nt eaten yet" she said pulling him towards the dining room. "Have.... to... leave.... no .......time" he said trying to regain breathing again, once freed from her grip he ran out the door "IM OFF WISH ME LUCK". Minutes later Miharu arrived in front of SM company heaving his chest trying to catch his breath. Once he went back to normal he took one last deep breath and walked in. "Hello how man I help you" said the receptionist. "Yes hello my name is Byun Miharu and I'm a new trainee" she handed Miharu a name tag and directed him to the practice room. Opening the door he was met with a room full of boys around his age 'wah there's so many people here', he settled in and next to him was a boy with a familiar face listening to music waiting for the instructor like everyone else. Once the boy realiezed miharu was staring at him he turned to meet his eyes and in that second Miharu knew. "AH it's you!!" clenching his fist he got all fired up just seeing his face already got him heated. It was none other than Roy the guy he met the other day. "Well if it isn't the dirty rat from the street" Roy said with that cocky grin, without thinking he already had a grip on his shirt ready to swing. "What'd you say?" a second later a group of people walked in the practice room and everyone straightened up and paid close attention, Miharu let go and focused on the group. "Welcome trainees to Sm, I would introduce myself but it would be a waste giving my name to those I will never see again" upon these words everyone looked at each other and confusion. "To clear things up we are going to knock half of you guys with a simple battle". 'Battle? what is this old man up to'. "Your name tags right now all have a number and a color who ever has that matching color and number will be your partner for your singing/dancing performance, those who pass will remain to train here as upcoming rookie artists and those who fail well... you know" All the trainee's mouth stayed open in shock. "You will work with your partner to come up with a dance routine that's perfect in harmony and a song that mixes well between the two of you. You will perform for us right here in two weeks on the dot. That'll be all for today I wish you all the best of luck" as they walked out the old man walked back in with one more statement "you know what I changed my mind let's make it 60% of you cut" he said with an innocent smile then continued on his way out. Trainees were left speechless but those who were determined already started seaching for their partner. Time went by as groups of two walked out the room until there was only two left Miharu and Roy. "This must be a joke" they said in unison looking at each other. "There's no way I'm teaming up with the likes of you" Roy said as smug as ever. "Same here" miharu replied back. Both stuck in front of each other giving dagger stares to one another until Roy broke eye contact and walked out, before he reached the door he turned to Miharu "You better be in the practice studio bright and early Byun we have work to do". Miharu returned it with a slight smile "Got it" with that he walked out. Now there was only Miharu left in the room. 'I wont let anything stand in my path to my dream' he clenched his fist ready for what's ahead. WIth Miharu went back home to the life of being a pet. 'Oh please let my life be easy'.