Annoying Rival

The Newbie

   "Looking for this board" Miharu turned around and looked saw a guy, looking about the same age as him with light brown shaggy hair. "Oh thanks so much I thought I-" Miharu was cut off by the sound of his board breaking by the mysterious stranger "W-What?" he couldn't believe what he saw as the skateboard split in two and fell on the ground. "Sorry it was just so disgusting I had to put it out of it's misery" the guy dusted off his hands and put them in his pockets. Miharu then ran up to him and grabbed on tightly to his jacket collar holding him up a little. "I should beat you up right now you know that punk" the guy just looked back at him with this cocky smirk. "The name's Lee Roy to you peasant" he manages to get loose of Miharu's grip and fixes his collar. "The next time you try to hurt me again I won't hesitate to tell". Miharu clenched his fists tightly ready to swing at any moment "Oh yea tell who?". Roy looks at him and flips his hair "The sm entertainment of course, if your wondering how I know I was a simple witness of your little heroic act a few hours ago" "You coward" Roy laughed at Miharu in amusement "Coward? It's called being strategic" Miharu walked up to him and looked him dead in the eye "Come on lets fight you and me now" Roy shaked his head side to side "How about a little bet hmmm? Seeing as you too are going to addition for SM as a trainee lets make it a battle of the idols. If I pass with a better score than you talentless kid you have to give up singing" Miharu froze in place to even being able to think about going through his life without his passion. Miharu shaked himself up and smirked at him "And when I win you have to buy me a board, food for a month and admit on your knees I'm better than you" Roy's face turned at the thought of kneeling to him "Deal". They both shook hands and bothed gripped onto the others hand hard. "Until the battle peasant" Roy walked away until Miharu couldn't see him anymore. Miharu smiled at the thought of having a new rival "Now I'm fired up". Just before he could walk away he heard the noise of high heels running up to him. "Who the hell told you leave out of my sight!" said Jessica gasping for air "Anyway are you okay". He looked at her and couldn't stop smiling "I'm more than okay, I'm pumped for my audition now" Jessica looked at him confused wondering what he was talking about. He looked up and thought to himself "Make sure your here to watch me crush my new rival sis. I'll make sure I'm the one to stand on top"