two

Happy Family

Today is Saturday, which means Joonmyeon and Kyungsoo can spend their time together. But when he’s awake, there’s no Kyungsoo beside him. "Maybe he’s in the kitchen" he come out of his room and go to the kitchen, but he also doesn’t find the one he’s been looking for in the kitchen. There’s a paper that's glued in front of fridge.


"I'm sorry I didn’t tell you before and I didn’t wake you up, you must be very tired after a long day of work. I'll go pick up our son. I’ve prepared breakfast in the fridge, you just need to warm it up. I'll be home before lunch. I love you <3<3<3 "
 

"That kid" Joonmyeon giggles. He suddenly imagine that he would enjoy having lunch with his wife and his son. "it would be nice" He warms his food and eat while watching the morning news on television.
 

***

"Mr.Kyungsoo" called a woman who is one of the orphanage staff.

 

"Ah, annyeong Mrs.Yuri" Kyungsoo smiles.
 

"Are you ready to pick up your son ?" Yuri giggles.
 

“Ahh of course.. I can’t wait” Kyungsoo smiles widely
 

"Oh, btw where’s your husband ? You come here by yourself ?"
 

"He’s in our house, I didn’t come with him because I’ll surprise him. Oh no, Lay will come here" Kyungsoo chuckles.
 

"Wah, you’re so romantic. Let’s go follow me to meet your son”
 

Mrs.Yuri walk through the corridor and took Kyungsoo meet her.
 

***

1 Message received

From: Lay

Kyung, I’ll be there in 30minutes. This traffic jam makes me crazy aish.

 

To: Lay

I’ll be waiting, Lay. You should hurry up. You have to meet them. They're so cute, I can’t resist

 

***

 

“Joonmyeon-ah ~ I'm home” Kyungsoo sits on couch and stretch his legs.
 

Joonmyeon who was reading a novel in his room rushed out to meet his wife. He Looks Kyungsoo sitting on couch, holding a baby.

 

“Baby ?” Joonmyeon approaches his wife and sitting next to Kyungsoo.
 

"Baby~ meet ur appa" Kyungsoo whispers to his baby
 

"My baby" Joonmyeon rubs the baby’s cheek gently
 

"Sehun. His name is Sehun " Kyungsoo smiles at Joonmyeon
 

"Papapapapapa" little Sehun chuckles and hold Joonmyeon’s face with his little hands.
 

"Whoahh you’re so cute, baby" Joonmyeon rubs his chubby cheeks.
 

"Joonmyeon-ah"
 

"Ne, baby?"
 

"Uhmm .. I wanna tell you something " Kyungsoo bites his lips
 

"What?" Joonmyeon curious, raises his eyebrows.
 

"Uhm .. Lay ? Come in"

 

“Hello Joonmyeon, I have surprise for you” Lay chuckles.

 

“Hello Lay, what’s that ?” Joonmyeon seems so curious.

 

Lay come in first, followed by three kids behind him.. Joonmyeon eyes become wide seeing that three little kids.

 

"W-w-what ?? F-f-four kids?" O.O
 

"Will you be alright ? Oh please Joonmyeon, they’re so cute, I can’t help but adopt them" Kyungsoo gives his puppy eyes to Joonmyeon. And Joonmyeon can’t resist his wife’s cute face.
 

Joonmyeon rubs his forehead, he looks so confused. "Okay then, you’re really give me big surprise, Kyungsoo” Joonmyeon rubs his chest. “Hello kids, welcome to our family, mind to introduce yourself to me first ?" Joonmyeon smiles widely.
 

They’re introducing themselves to each other.  
 

The first son named Baekhyun. He has a cute face, like a puppy. He has thin lips, fair skin, a good voice, and he’s the shortest among all. He’s 7 years old. Kyungsoo met him when Baekhyun was singin in his room while brooming the room.
 

The second son, named Chanyeol. He’s six month younger than Baekhyun. He’s skinny and tall. He has good and white teeth, that’s why he called “Rich Teeth”. He is a hyperactive boy, and always curious about everything.
 

The third son, named Jongin. He’s tall too, almost as tall as Chanyeol. He’s 5 years old. He has tan skin. He is a shy boy, and hard to express his feelings. But he’s really care to his brothers. He’s still on kindergarten.
 

The fourth son named Sehun. He’s 2 years old. He doesn’t speak fluently. He has milky white skin and pink thin lips, just like Joonmyeon.

 

"Okay, kids, since I don’t know that there would be four children in this house, so tonight six of us will sleep together in our room" Joonmyeon tell his boys, three of them nod together.

 

 "Tomorrow we will decorate each of your room. Unless Sehun, because Sehun is still a baby, we’ve prepared a crib for him. So, he’ll sleep in our room until he’s three or four. " Joonmyeon added.
 

"There are four unused rooms in this house, you just tell us what your dream room, we’ll decorate it tomorrow, eoh ?" Kyungsoo added

 

“Or you can write what kind of room that you want in a paper, if you’re too shy to say it. Uhm, like a wishlist” Lay chuckles and pats the kids.
 

“Okay kids, you can wait in living room. Kyungsoo umma and Lay umma will cook lunch for us” Joonmyeon winks to Kyungsoo, and bring their kids to living room.

 

Kyungsoo and Lay start cook for their lunch.

 

***
 

10.00 PM

Five of them are lying on their king size bed. Joonmyeon and Kyungsoo lying on the side of bed, with Chanyeol, Jongin, and Baekhyun among them, covered by warm blanket.

 

“Joonmyeon-ah~ here” Kyungsoo gives some papers to Joonmyeon

 

“What’s this ?” Joonmyeon starts to read one by one.

 

Name: Chanyeol

Wishlist :

- I wanna have a room with red paint

- I wanna have a bookcase which is full with comics.

- I wanna have a guitar, because I love to play music instrument.

 

Name: Baekhyun

Wishlist :

- I wanna have a green room.

- I wanna have a music player so I can listen to music everyday

- I wanna have a case with snsd’s albums hehe

 

Name: Kai

Wishlist :

- I wanna have a blue room, with clouds on the ceiling

- I wanna have a music player too

- I wanna have a mini studio in our house, so I can dance everyday

 

“They’re so cute, baby. It seems that Kai loves dance so much. I think that we should make a mini studio for them. One mini studio for playing music, a karaoke room for Baekhyun, and a dance practice studio for Kai. What do you think baby ?”

 

“I’m agree with you. They have talents, and we should support them” Kyungsoo smiles widely.

 

"All right, we’re going to decorate their room tomorrow, now let's sleep, baby" Joonmyeon and Kyungsoo kiss their kids one by one, turn off the lights and then fell asleep.