one

Happy Family

9:00 PM


"Baby, mianhae. I'm not going home tonight, I need to finish some papers tonight. Don't skip your dinner, I miss you, I love you <3 "


Kyungsoo lays his head on the pillow and look at the ceiling. His husband won't go home tonight. After returned from their honeymoon a month ago, Joonmyeon is very busy with his work, it's almost hard to spend their time together, it makes Kyungsoo feels a little bit lonely.


Kyungsoo usually go shopping with Lay, wife of his husband's best friend, Kris, a workaholic like Joonmyeon. But Kyungsoo is luckier than Lay. He could still spend time with his husband on the weekend, while Lay was hardly able to enjoy his time with his husband, because Kris left before he woke up and go home when Lay was asleep.

 

As he hugs the giant pororo doll and turned the light off, the boy closes his eyes to sleep


***


2:00 AM


Joonmyeon rubs his wifes's squishy cheeks gently and kisses his forehead. Kyungsoo mumbling in his sleep and Joonmyeon immediately hugs him. Kyungsoo feel the fragrance of his husband then he opens his eyes slowly.


"Joonmyeon?"


"Sshh baby, sleep again, eoh? "


Kyungsoo raises his head to look at his husband's handsome face.


"You said you're not going home tonight"


"I miss you. What should I do but go home? "


"I miss you more" Kyungsoo chuckles.


"Let's go sleep again" Joonmyeon pulling back the blanket and hugs his wife


***


"Joonmyeon ~ wake up, I've prepared breakfast for you"


"Five minutes, eoh?"


"I'll give you five minutes, if you're late, I'm not going to make breakfast for you again" Kyungsoo teases his husband and then he returns to kitchen to tidy up the cooking equipment.


Five minutes later Joonmyeon already sit in front of kyungsoo to eat his breakfast.


"Joonmyeon-ah ~ ~ can I ask you a favor?"


"Of course, what do you want honey?"
 

"I want a baby "
 

Joonmyeon choked heard Kyungsoo statement. Kyungsoo immediately approaching him, give him drink and gently rubs his back. After Joonmyeon feeling better, Kyungsoo put his arm around Joonmyeon's neck and rest his head on Joonmyeon's shoulder. Joonmyeon pull Kyungsoo's small hand, makes Kyungsoo sitting on his lap.
 

"Why so sudden baby?" Joonmyeon raises his eyebrows
 

"I'm just .. lonely .. You're always busy at work and I'm alone in this big house, would..you.. allow me to adopt a baby? " Kyungsoo give a little pout on his lips.
 

"Well, I guess it's a good idea" Joonmyeon rubs Kyungsoo's brown hair
 

"Really?"
 

"I'll give you everything you want, baby"
 

"Thank you, Joonmyeon-ah" Kyungsoo chuckles and pecks his husband's lips.
 

***


Joonmyeon and Kyungsoo were enjoying breakfast in their dining room. Today Kyungsoo will go to the Orphan Foundation to give some documents which is needed for adoption.
 

"Baby, are you sure you don't want me to go with you?"
 

"I won't be alone dear, I'll go with Lay" Kyungsoo smile.
 

"Well, be careful. I might come home a little late tonight, because I have to finish my papers that was delayed because I miss you " Joonmyeon teases his wife.
 

"It's still early and you already tease me tsk" Kyungsoo realized his cheeks became red.
 

"Well Mrs.Kim, I have to go now. Take care, I love you " Joonmyeon kiss his forehead
 

"I love you too"