Chapter 1

Free Hugs

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sehun. The camera is not for your personal interests."

 

Kyungsoo squinted at the negatives, turning and putting it against the light instead. As usual, it was filled with pictures of the school football team. Well, zoomed in on one particular member.

 

"But the pictures came out nice, right hyung? I tried out the special lens toda-"

 

"That's not the point." Kyungsoo tossed the negatives back on to the table.

 

"You have a quota of 20 pictures. 18 out of everything was Luhan. And the last 2 were-"

 

Sehun hated how Kyungsoo always changed to his strict mode the moment photography club starts. One minute before and he was still a cute little squishy, making people want to go around adpoting homeless puppies and the next moment he gets all pissy and even attempts to glare (which Sehun still thought he failed epically).

 

"God Sehun did you lend your camera to Zitao?"  Sehun did lend the camera to Zitao, he probably wasted the 2 pictures on a selca or maybe his lunch.

 

"Erm yeah why?"

 

Kyungsoo lets out a grunt of frustration.

 

Sehun had a crush on Luhan. He never tried talking to him face to face, becuase Sehun can't look at Luhan without blushing like a complete idiot. But Sehun still tried. He begged Kyungsoo's boyfriend Jong In who happened to be in the football team to help. Jong In did set out a date for the both of them to meet but Sehun ended up chickening out and backed out at the last moment.

....

"You're such a Sehun." Baekhyun mumbled to the younger, handing him the worksheets.

 

"I know hyung." Sehun banged his head against the table. Jong In told him Luhan would be joining for lunch and Sehun is starting to freak out.  Baekhyun rolled his eyes. Another bang on the table.

 

"Sehun can you not? Look at me and Chanyeol-"

 

"Well, you and Chanyeol are just gross."

 

Chanyeol confessed to Baekhyun a month ago.

 

Baekhyun dragged Sehun all the way to the Starbucks across the dorm just to tell him about it(not that Sehun wanted to know), he had to leave his nice little comfortable bed and go out to the freezing -10 degree celcius outside just to hear about Baekhyun's sappy story.

 

Chanyeol confessed during one of their Chemistry lab sessions, whispering to Baekhyun, telling him that he loves him when he handed him the safety goggles. Sehun just found it disturbing and highly unromantic. Sehun didn't really like Chanyeol. Heck,that guy laughs like a dying seal. Sehun remembered how he wanted to puke when Chanyeol approached Baekhyun on Valentine's day with a bouquet of roses and a shy smile. They were not pleasant memories.

 

"Well, you Sehun. Hope you have fun with your Luhan hyung." Sehun let out a muffled complain, head on the table again.


 

The free hug part is for later on :) Thanks for the 11 subbies!