What Happens, Happens

A Nightmare Come True: A destiny waiting to be fulfilled
Chapter 2: What Happens, Happens
 
Baekhyun's POV. 
 
 
I woke up with a start. I was breathing hard. I looked at the clock. 6 o'clock AM and it was dark. That nightmare was so intense, I thought. I tried to forget everything, but I failed to do so. 
 
It was a Saturday morning. I sleepily dragged myself to the bathroom. Usually, my parents would be so loud downstairs and it would wake me up. But the house is so unexpectedly.... quiet. 
 
"Mom?? Dad? Where are you people? Oppa?!" I yelled.
 
Still, no answer. Maybe they were playing a prank on me. But why??
 
I was certain it was a prank. Or maybe they just left me home alone like they always did. So I flipped on the switch of the light in the bathroom and continued on with my daily routine, putting on my eyeliner, taking a shower, the regular daily stuff I do everyday. 
 
Once I was finished taking a shower, got dressed, and did what I needed to do, all there's left is to put on my eyeliner. I wasn't used to putting on my eyeliner so I've been practicing ever since. I reached to where my eyeliner was, but my hand grabbed onto nothing but air. 
 
I was panicking. It was my favorite eyeliner too!! A good brand, it was expensive. 
I swear, they're taking the prank a little too far out of hand. 
 
Swoosh. The air turned cold. 
 
"Hey!! Is this a prank?! It's not funny at all!!" I yelled. 
 
Something black caught my eye. It swooshed very quickly across the mirror. I began to wonder, is this another nightmare or is this a prank, because it's scaring me good!
 
The lights began to flicker on and off.
 
"WHAT KIND OF JOKE IS THIS I?!" I yelled in fear. I had a feeling that this was going to turn out into another nightmare. I pinched myself in the cheek to see if I was dreaming. Nope, I'm wide awake. 
 
Sweat rolled down my forehead. Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw the most hideous creature ever. A black, dark, dog-like creature was above me with horns, hanging on the ceiling, getting ready to pounce. Its tongue was out, lolling and drooling like a dog, getting ready to attack. Its eyes gleamed of amusement. 
 
I closed my eyes and screamed. I felt a glowing sensation within me. I remembered the nightmare I had before. The ring is still there. I closed my eyes again, and thought of why Grimuar would want it. Then it hit me, why would a weird symbol glow?? Unless you had some magical power. I closed my eyes, and concentrated on my "power". 
 
I opened my eyes and saw this bright light flash before me. They were coming from me, I couldn't believe it. 
 
I was being transported to the middle of nowhere but whiteness.