Meeting The Others

A Nightmare Come True: A destiny waiting to be fulfilled
Chapter 3: Meeting the others
 
Kai's POV
 
 
I found myself to be in the middle of nowhere. Everything was white. It was quiet, there was absolutely nothing in sight, no people, no objects, no colors, no sky, it was all boring white.
Well... I thought to myself. It's better than being torn to pieces. Memories flooded back to my brain. About a few days ago, I woke up from this frightening nightmare. It was also my birthday that day. I went downstairs to discover the fact that everybody was gone. Then this hideous, dog-like or wolf-like creature tried to attack me but I somehow escaped and teleported to a world that I doubt that even exist.
 
When I first got here, I thought I was still dreaming, so I slapped my cheeks a couple times until they started to burn. But now, I've been walking for hours. I wondered to myself, asked myself these questions like why am I here, why do I have to go through this, but you know, what happens, happens, and there's nothing that you can do about it, just deal with it. So for the past few hours, I've been walking around looking like a retarded weirdo, trying to find something that seems to have some life in them. I hoped that I wasn't going to be trapped in this mysterious, white, never-ending world forever, and that there was other people like me who were stuck in this nightmare, wandering around too. 
 
I closed my eyes and hoped that I wasn't going to go through this alone. I heard some whispering, and I opened my eyes. I was being surrounded by 11 other boys, around my age. Omg I thought. This simply cannot be real. So I teleported myself into this world, this safe, weird, never-ending world of whiteness, and just a moment ago, I teleported 11 other people around my age. The heck. 
 
They looked strangely familiar, like I've seem them before even though I don't even know them. Then it hit me. We've been training together before. Those old, good days, now gone. 
 
"Kai?", I heard one of them whisper my name. I turned around and saw my good old friend, Kyungsoo. Soon enough, all eleven members were hugging me, we were all crying with happiness with tears streaming down our faces. 
 
"H-how'd you get here?" I asked. 
 
"You teleported us here. Thank you for saving us." replied Chanyeol. 
 
"B-but how??" 
 
"Remember your dream?? The symbol on your ring. It's your power. You got the power of teleportation." 
 
"How'd you know about my dream?" I asked. 
 
"All of us had similar dreams, we knew you were the last member. We got together at some point, and we were about to be attacked by a pack of wolf-like creatures but you saved us and teleported us here. Anyway, we all found out that each and every one of us are granted with one power. You, Kai have the power of teleportation. I have the power of fire, Suho is water, Baekhyun is light, Tao is time control, Xiumin is frost, Kris is flight, D.O Kyungsoo is earth, Sehun is wind, Luhan is telepathy, Lay is healing and Chen is lightning. We all have our own special powers. We, as of 12 people were also selected for this important mission to defeat the evil demon, Grimuar and also to save the world. Grimuar's whole goal is to wipe out the human race and only spare the useful ones to create a whole new generation. The world relies on us now. All we could do for now before the demon spread throughout the world is to train our powers and master them and use them wisely." 
 
They know so much I thought. 
 
"We don't have any time to lose." I replied.
 
"Let's go train now!" squealed Xiumin.
 
I closed my eyes and concentrating, focusing on a nice place to train. A picture of peaceful, green lands, with long, green rolling hills with flowers and trees came to my mind.
 
I opened my eyes to find myself and my friends being teleported to this peaceful, green land full of life. 
 
--------------
 
 
Lol sorry guys that I haven't been really updating this. Yeah, I understand, I've changed some stuff, but not much has changed. Also, thank you to my subscribers and up votes ^~^  사랑해요 ❤️