But how?

He must know.

I let out a small groan of frustration as I walked out of the dance studio. 

"Why does it have to be like this, Key.."

 

*Flashback*

Memorizing new dance steps is really getting into my nerves.  "

Aish. So hard!" I murmurred to myself while getting a bottle of water on the table until I felt someone standing behind me. I could tell that it was him since I can smell that distinct sweet scent of him.

"Yah. Jonghyun-ah. Are you alright?" I turned around and saw him wiping drops of sweat from his neck.

'God, Key. Don't do this to me'

"Yeah Key. Just finding it hard to follow new moves." 

"Aish hyung. You can always count in me. Besides.. You know that I'm not the Almighty Key for nothing." He said as he sat down on the cold floor. 

"Gomawo Kibummie." Then he flashed that smile of an Angel. I really couldn't resist on staring at him until he was waving in front of my eyes which brought me back to reality. "

You okay hyung? You seem a little off today."

"Huh? No Key. I'm just.. Just tired." I mean more like.. 'Dying to tell you how much you make my heart flutter everytime your near me.' The you grinned and patted me on the head.

"Arasso hyung, just focus on the dance steps." and he walked away. 

'Aish. Maybe next time Kibum. Next time.. Maybe it's not yet time for you to know how much you mean to me.'

 

*end of flashback* I

 

have to think of a plan. A plan which will confirm if he likes me back or not. Yes, I feel so coward right now. But you can't blame me right? I just don't want to be rejected. Or more like of.. I don't want to lose our friendship if that's the only way I'll be able to hold him.  Going back to the dance studio after getting some fresh air..

 

"Okay guys, I have some urgent schedule to attend on. I'll be leaving you guys here. Or better, you may go home early. Whatever you wish to do." Our head choreographer instructed. I glance at Key who looks so damn tired, just sitting in a corner. I don't have the courage to have a conversation with him since I'm still having a hard time thinking 'bout if I should tell him or not. I sat beside Taemin who seems bored and he smiled at me that shows it's okay to sit with him.

"Hyung, have you told him already?" He asked innocently with his toothy smile.

"Told him what?"  He shrugged his shoulder and said

"Hyung. You're still in denial, huh? Why can't you just admit that you like him?" "

Yah, Taeminnie. How did you know about this? YOU'RE STALKING ME??"

"Aish, this Dino hyung.. First of all, I'm not stalking you. Second, it's pretty obvious."

"Am I that obvious?" Our maknae just shrugged his shoulders.

"Even Minho and Onew hyung notices it, hyung."

"Chincha? But.."

"But why does it seem that Key Umma is too oblivious to it?"

"Yeah.. Why?"

"Because.. Aish hyung. Just confess to him and you'll know right away!"

"What if he re-" I was cut off by Taemin when he yelled

"HYUNG! JUST DO IT OR ELSE YOU'LL NEVER HAVE THE COURAGE TO!" I looked around and it seems like Key didn't hear what the maknae said. Such a relief.

"Ye, ye. Arasso." I walked to Key and pulled him out of the dance studio. I turned back just to see our maknae giggling at us while dialing his phone.

 

"Yah Jonghyun-ah. Why pull me out? Still tired." I was taken aback by his question. Truthfully I don't know what to do at this moment. I just pulled him to the rooftop and said

"I just wanted to talk to you privately, Kibummie." I swear I saw him blush as he looked away. A little hope tingling inside of me as I held his hand tightly.

"What do you want to talk about, Jjongie?" I felt my heartbeat race as if it would explode any moment.

"Uhm. Uh.. Err."

"Spit it out Jjong!" I can feel the excitement and nervousness in his voice but I didn't care. I way more nervous than he is. I laughed to myself.

"Uhm. Key.. Do you know that I like you?"

 

.. Silence ..

 

Oh my. Should've never asked. . Not everything will be awkward between us.. Babo. Babo. Babo. I can see tears welling up in his eyes. I swear I will kill myself later. 

"Key, please don't cry." I wiped the tears on his righy cheek.

"Kibum-ah. I'm sorry for makin you cry. Just.. Just forget what I said. Sorry, pl--" I was cut off when he placed his soft lips on mine. I swear I see angels and stars above us. 

"Jonghyunnie. Do you know that I've been waiting for you to say that for almost forever? What took you so long?" I gasped at his statement.

"Mwo? You mean.. You knew it all along?" He giggled and said..

"Yes. How wouldn't I notice if the only thing I see is you? I always watch you and I know you very well Jjongie."

"So you mean.. I was pretty obvious with my feelings towards you?"

"Ugh. So many questions huh? Yes oh yes. You were pretty obvious, and yeah.." He said as he blushed-oh-so-red.  I placed my lips on his and I felt his arms pulling me for more. We stayed like that for a while until we felt like there's a pair of eyes watching us. We heard 3 people giggling and we knew that it was Onew, Minho, and Taemin.  We turned around only to find them still giggling around near the door.

"Yah! You three! Stop giggling." I yelled as I hugged my Key tightly. Yes, it's 'MY KEY'. 

"Told you hyung. You'll soon find the answer." Taeminnie shouted as he giggled while sipping into his small bottle of banana milk.  I smirked.

"Gomawo Taeminnie! And now, Key. Where are we?" Key giggled.

 

"Jonghyunnie. I love you."

"I love you too, Kibummie. I swear to God. I won't let go of you."

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is it. My first ever fanfic. I mean. First ever fanfic that I posted. Cause I deleted the first fic I wrote. Cause it was and "Angst" fic. And I deleted it cause I can't write OH-SO-WELL. Kkekeke. Comments are loved. ♥