Baby 5

It's Our Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From what happened last night, you didn't want to talk about it. Kris left you by yourself with Yuna and the guys. You had to ride home, so Luhan offered to take you home. You had so much on your mind, as you got out from Luhan's car to where you sat down on your bed. You couldn't focus, until the next morning.

When you woke up, you held your hand on your forehead and then ran your hand through your hair. You went to the bathroom and got ready, wearing blue jeans and a white t-shirt, with a wool gray cardigan. Your hair was in a bun, as you grabbed your bag and walked out of the room to be greeted to an unknown woman in front of you. Your eyes widened and saw how she was wrapped around with a robe. From behind, you saw Kris half with pants on and messy hair. He noticed your presence and cursed himself for what he did. You felt pain in your heart when you looked at them. Kris noticed how your eyes turned from a shock to cold dead serious. You bumped into the girl and Kris on the shoulder, as you walked past them and to your appointment.

"Who is she oppa?" the girl asked, as Kris looked at the girl with a pissed off expression.

"Get out," was all he said, as he ran back to the room for a shirt and his coat, along with his socks to run after you.

 

You walked far away from the apartment with your hands in your pocket, as you covered your face with the scarf around your neck. When you sniffed in the smell, you didn't notice that it was Kris's. You let out a groan and closed your eyes, as you waited for the bus. The cold was getting to you, as you waited. *I knew this was going to happen* you thought and let out a sigh.

Kris ran all the way from the apartment to look for you. He looked around the corner for you, until he saw your figure from afar. He could tell it was you, by the figure and your hair. He saw how concentrated you were by the way your eyebrows pinched. When the bus came, he hurriedly blended with the crowd, as he saw how you sat down by the window and laid  your head by the cold surface of the window. This was when he saw how your expressions changed. He never saw you cry, not once. Now, a tear fell down your eye, as you looked out the window. He quietly sat down besides you, where you didn't even notice his presence.

If Yuna, Luhan, or Tao wasn't here. You would've been long gone, or for this baby. You had no one to lean on to when you needed help. Yuna was now with Lay. Yes, you figured out from last night when Yuna was giving you a small lecture. Luhan was being the player he is and is always busy with girls. Tao. He had school and he was childish, not knowing how to solve your problems. Your dad, the last time you saw him was when he threw you out of the house for being pregnant. You also didn't want to bother Yuna's family too, so you had no one. 

You looked up to the ceiling and wiped your eyes, as took off the scarf off of Kris's and wanted to throw it, but you held onto it. You couldn't do anything with it, as you let out a sigh and then a hand, where it wrapped the scarf around your neck. Your attention went quickly to him, where you had no expression on, same as Kris's.

"When'd you get here?" you asked him with a tint of anger. Kris shrugged and leaned back on the chair and looked in front of him. "Why are you following me? Go back, now." you tried to order him back, but no. He wouldn't listen, that dumb hot headed dumb . You let out a sigh and gave up, when he wouldn't budge. Kris smiled a little bit when you stopped with your bickering.

The ride wasn't that long to the hospital, until you stood up and Kris looked at you confused. "Move," you snapped at him and he stood up, moving out of the way, where he followed after. "Where are you going?" he asked, as he followed after you, but you didn't dare say a word.

"Why would you care Kris? Leave. You never cared about where I went before," you told him, as you continued walking and he stopped. He watched as you figure walked away. *That's true. Not until I started trying to figure you out* he ran after you, but stopped when he saw the sign 'hospital'.

A smile couldn't describe how Kris was feeling when he sat down besides you, waiting. You didn't dare look at him. You didn't want to do anything with him. When the nurse called your name, you stood up and told Kris to go home, but he refused.

"Do you know this man?" the nurse asked, as you shook your head. "Aniyo. He's just a stalker who won't leave me alone." you told her, as you walked in the door, but Kris was stopped by the nurse, who wouldn't fall for such handsomeness.

"Mwoh? I'm the father of the baby. Why can't I go when I'm the father?" he started saying out loud on purpose for everyone to hear. You stopped walking and turned to face him, where that smirk came out of nowhere.

"Y-y-you're the father," the nurse said, as you shook your head, but Kris would always cause a scene. That's when you heard people gossiping and looking at you. you let out a sigh and turned to go to the room, where Kris came running after with that white shirt and black s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter