Baby 4

It's Our Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You let out a sigh, as you stayed in this house alone AGAIN. Even though Kris was present at night, he wasn't during day. It felt like he was only here because of the baby and you didn't want that. You knew that he still wanted to go party and make out with girls. You and him aren't nothing, no relationship. It was all due to this baby in your stomach. Your hand went and rubbed the baby bump. A small smile came upon your face.

"You know I love you right? Even if your dad isn't here, you still have me. You'll be loved from all of your other uncles and aunt," you said, as a small sigh came out from your lips.

You stood up and grabbed your coat as the cold wind of October came. Wearing your converse shoes, you walked out of the house for a walk. You were getting stuffy from being inside and also with school work. Everything changed and it just doesn't feel right. Once the baby comes out, you'll just tell Kris to go away to enjoy his life. It'll be easy. You walked on to the park and sat down on the bench, letting out a sigh. *i want this to be done with.* 

you looked at the happy family in front of you. They were playing with their two children on the playground. You just smiled at the thought and then a tear fell. * it's just my mood swings that I feel this way.* "I don't want you to suffer the same thing that I did," you spoke to your baby. You didn't the baby to go through such thing. Horrible grandpa or not being able to support it. "I won't abandon you no matter what." 

==

kris was out with Luhan, since he needed to get a girl. Kris let out a sigh when Luhan was flirting with the girl. She kept staring at Kris to Luhan and then pointed at Kris, who just tilted his head at them. Luhan shook his head and walked away from the girl. Kris chuckled at the sight of Luhan walking towards him. "Man, I thought I was gonna get the girl, but she's into you." 

They both walked side by side, as Kris just laughed at his foolish player friend. "How's Kira and you?" Kris stopped when he asked that question. He barely talked to her for five months, only 'heys' or arguments about food. He never had a deep conversation with you, unless it was about food or his parents came to come visit. Luhan clapped his hand where he snapped out of his gaze. "So it's a bad thing?" 

"I seriously don't know Luhan. It's weird. We're like roommates, just living for one thing, which I'm not ready," Kris replied, as Luhan nodded understanding. "It's just hard. I don't have feelings for this girl. She lets me go out and stuff, but I don't take it. Your her best friend, what's wrong with me?" 

"Uhh...maybe because of the baby in your mind," Luhan suggested and Kris groaned. 

"I think so too. It's hard," he said, as Luhan chuckled. "You'll survive like how you are. Just don't leave Kira." Kris turned to Luhan with a curious look. Luhan let out a small smile and turned to the tall guy. 

"Just talk to her. I know you guys barely talk, but when she tells you. Comfort her." Luhan walked ahead and waved his hand behind him, signaling he was leaving. Kris shook his head, as he made his way back. I guess, it's time to change some things. It'll be different and since he wants to, not because of the baby. 

When he go home, he was greeted to the sound of silence. He noticed that you weren't snoring or watching TV. He looked around the apartment, but nothing. He scratched his head and thought for a moment before he ran out of the house. He knew one thing about you. You liked going for walks. 

As his feet carried to the park, there he saw your small frame sitting on the bench. Your red nose and cheeks, your hair blowing, and how you scrunched up your shoulders from the cold. He walked closer and noticed that it seemed like you were crying. He shook his head, it was probably mood swings. Then he planted himself down besides you, without you knowing. 

"Ow, stop kicking me. Stop being so active," you muttered, making Kris smiled. He hoped it was a girl, so she could have your looks. He always wanted a baby girl, but he also wanted a boy too. One that would protect his mommy when she was in trouble. Out of nowhere, a smile was on his face as he noticed how uncomfortable you looked from the baby kicking you. 

"When's the next ultrasound," a voice came and scared you, as you turned to him. You slapped his shoulder and pouted. "Why?! So you could make an excuse, so I can go with Yuna instead." That has happened for the past ultrasounds. Kris would 'accidently' miss the ultrasound due to school or work, or because he had other things to do. That was when you gave up on telling him, so you let him be. 

He let out a shrug, as you just shook your head. "Don't come. I don't want you to come if you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter