Baby 6

It's Our Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, out of nowhere you were awoken up to someone snoring. You slightly opens your eyes to see someone's chest in front of you. Your eyes widened and saw how his arm was around your waist. You sat up and slapped Kris in the face, slapping him awake. 

"What the-" he looked at you, who was fuming in anger. 

"You're supposed to be gone. In school. With friends. Or with your dad at the company." You shouted at him, but Kris groaned at what you said and laid back down in bed. He brought you with him, snuggling with you, as you looked at him in disgust. He smiled in delight when you didn't do anything. 

"Ewwwww...get away," you whined, but he didn't budge, as you just let out a sigh. 

"Get off of me, you big baby. I will beat you up if you hear me," you shouted into his ear making him let out a shout.

"AIGOO! ARASO!" he shouted, as he sat up and looked at you. He looked exhausted, as you just stared at him with your eyebrows pinched together. He looked like a big baby, as you just shook your head at him.

"I don't want to go. I felt warm and was tired," he said, while his eyes were still closed. You can't resist that he looked like a baby, as you reached over to him and placed both your hands on his cheek.

"I don't want to deal with another baby so wake your up," you said in an innocent voice, making his eyes widened. When his eyes were widened enough, you slapped his face with your palm and pushed him back. "Now move and get ready before I call your dad."

With thats sentence, he was up before you could. You just blinked at how quickly he ran to the bathroom. Yep, he was scared of his dad. With a blink of an eye, Kris's dad could take everything away from Kris. You shook your head and ran a hand through your hair, and making your way to the kitchen to cook something yummy for yourself and Kris?

When you were done with breakfast, you turned around to see Kris there with a white dress shirt and black dress pants. He had his tie, but it seemed like he was having some difficulties. "There," he said and you looked at how cricked it was. You chuckled and went up to him and fixed his tie, as you smiled and shook your head at him.

"You dumbo, you don't know how to tie. I thought a guy was supposed to know how to tie a tie already," you mumbled, as Kris smiled at how cute you were when you were mumbling, since it was always something bad about him. When you finished, you looked at him and then observed your creation and smiled. "There. Now that is a tie," you smiled and went back to the table and started eating, as he looked at you and then at the food.

This was the first time he would get to eat your food, since he would usually run late or not even want to see you. He sat down and observed the food, smelling the auora it brought. He dug in the breakfast and smiled in delight, as he saw how feminine you were eating. He never watched you eat before and it was really feminine, like those raised from the rich. It was quite interesting, probably due to the baby.

When breakfast was finished, Kris bid goodbye and drove his car to the Wu corporations, as you stayed home and finished the dishes. You let out a sigh and leaned your back on the counter when you finished. Rubbing your baby bump, you looked at it and smiled, but it slowly disappeared.

"You know, I shouldn't keep my hopes up," you said and went to the livingroom to watch some TV.

=====

"Baba," Kris called, as he saw his father in front of his desk. He immediately stood up and bowed to his father.

"How's my son doing?" he asked, as Kris nodded and slightly smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter