Prologue:Baekhyun

Footsteps

There I was, sitting in front of the computer screen like a zombie. The beautifully bronzed male seemed to move so well with the music, for the first time my heart was beating like crazy. "Isn't he just...dreamy?" I snapped back into reality and remembered Yoona was with me the entire time. She's basically the only other Korean at my school, that's probably why I'm so close to her. I laughed at her "he's so dreamy" expression and nearly cried. She clicked her tongue and hit me a couple times. We have this love-hate relationship but don't get me wrong, Yoona is ONLY a noona. "So...what's his name again?" I asked as I stared at her, "It's Kai. I claim him!" she replied as she poked my eyes. I held up my hands in surrender, "All yours. Wait..." I placed my hands down, "Does this mean you're cheating on me? I thought we had something..." She put on a creepy smile and went along with it, "Well of course, I would pick him over you anytime." After that comment we basically laughed our heads off. Just then the bell rang, "Come now child, we have to get to class." Yoona said as she stood up and pulled my arm, "Wait!" I turned around and stole one last glimpse at the so called "claimed" Kai then quickly turning off the computer we raced to class. We were scolded by a couple of teachers for running in the halls but I didn't really care, I've been thinking about Kai the entire day. "Yoona...Yoona...Yoona." I quietly mummbled to myself with a frown. This girl and her feels, now I'm stuck thinking about Kai all day. 

After a long day of school when I got home I literally ran upstairs in a flash and my laptop. "User...Byun Baekhyun...password...babycomebaektome." I mummbled as I typed. Wow, I never noticed how cheesy my password was until I actually said it out loud. I opened my computer up to see my beautiful wallpaper, "HAN GA IN NOONA!" I shrieked as I was trying to hold in my feels. "Okay, okay Baek. Now back to Kai!" I don't want to be a stalker but I feel like I need to learn more about him, he reminds me so much of that boy in the book I found years ago, the boy who was able to steal people's hearts. I don't exactly know if Kai can steal people's hearts but if he stole Yoona's and even possibly mines, it's likey that he can. "Hey, he was born on the same year I was!" I grinned while mumbling to myself."Dancer...well yeah I know that. Umm....wow, he's pretty tall, dang...what does he eat? how can someone be that skinny, Korea sensation...well I bet. Wait.." I clicked on the news article on the side and noticed it was about Kai. "No..." I quickly took out my phone and dialed Yoona's number. "Come on." I spoke nervously. "Hello?" I heard her spoke, "I need you to come over, NOW." I quickly hung up, and ran downstairs waiting for her to come.

After a whole 15 minute of waiting she finally came with a loud knock on the door. "What's wrong?" She spoke with her enlarged deer eyes. "I-I think I might need to go to Korea." I replied nervously not knowing what to think. I mean why was I doing this in the first place, well I don't know, my gut tells me I have too, this is crazy, I just knew about him today, but I need to go, if it's to help him or to even help anyone in this situation, I would gladly go. "What are you crazy? Why would you go there?" She placed herself on my sofa and eyed me, "Kai." I answered, she laughed in response, "Are you serious?" I shot a glare at her, "This is serious." She cleared and stopped laughing, "But why do you need to go?" I plopped myself nect to her and thought, "Well, I don't know... he injured himself..he might give up on dancing..." I shifted my head down. "Well what are you waiting for? Then let's get you ready!" She grabbed my wrist and pulled me to my room. While she was helping me pack I was just very stunned at what a nice friend I had, you don't get a lot of friends like this. "Thank you...for everything." I could feel her intense gaze as I kept packing. "What for? It's not like you're leaving forever."I laughed at her remark, "well I never got to thank you for everything you've done for me so thank you. This time I really needed you and you were here." I replied still packing, I felt her coming over but stuck to my work like glue, before I knew it there was a smack to my head, "I'll miss you buddy." No matter how much that slap hurt, I ignored it and hugged her tightly. "I will too."

 


____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Aye, this is autor-nim. C': This is a short prologue for Footsteps, I was meant to update sooner but I have exams this week and I was currenty studying. It's not perfect but I hope you all with enjoy this short prologue. Thank you to all the Subscribers and Upvoters. I love you all.